Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
21
... LastLast
  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Blood legion beat method and paragon to spine + madness heroic too.
    Actually, they did not on Spine.
    Blood Legion, H: Spine of Deathwing Dec 24, 2011 00:43
    Paragon, H: Spine of Deathwing Dec 22, 2011 17:05
    Method, H: Spine of Deathwing Dec 23, 2011 23:51

    They did beat them by half a day on Madness, but given the fact they had a week headstart, that's really piss poor.

  2. #202
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    3,220
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Blood legion beat method and paragon to spine + madness heroic too.
    Because of... bans..

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Blood legion beat method and paragon to spine + madness heroic too.
    lol DS doesn't count.

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsjel View Post
    Actually, they did not on Spine.
    Blood Legion, H: Spine of Deathwing Dec 24, 2011 00:43
    Paragon, H: Spine of Deathwing Dec 22, 2011 17:05
    Method, H: Spine of Deathwing Dec 23, 2011 23:51

    They did beat them by half a day on Madness, but given the fact they had a week headstart, that's really piss poor.
    Paragon and method got banned for exploiting. Really piss poor excuse.

  5. #205
    So we are going to refuse BL the WFs on Spine/Madness, because they didnt cheat LFR during that time? Lmao, its not the first time Paragon exploited.
    Most people do not realize the talent and skill it requires to be in a top guild. Many of you think its only about time invested, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    So we are going to refuse BL the WFs on Spine/Madness, because they didnt cheat LFR during that time? Lmao, its not the first time Paragon exploited.
    BL didn't get WF on spine or madness.

  7. #207
    Bloodsail Admiral Palmz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    What we are saying is something is broken with the encounter. Damage from failed attempts (adds getting through or killing one protector) is bugging the encounter and making the DoT do WAY more damage than it should be doing.

    If something is missing it's an invisible ghost running around giving random damage values to the abilities these guys have. We've had attempts with the SAME circumstances (all 3 adds up, no sha reaching the boss) and their abilities are doing inconsistent damage. The lightning prison is doing more damage per tick and the touch of sha, which is the most noticeable one of them all is doing variable damage under the same circumstances. It seems as one progresses throughout the night on the encounter they keep getting more and more damage.

    Like I mentioned we had around a 110k tick yesterday from touch of sha, and after an hour and a half of attempts tonight we ended with 156k ticks. A friend of mine is citing that in 25 man their guilds members after a full night of working on it were approaching 200k in the FIRST PHASE of the encounter under the same circumstances I just highlighted. Something is wrong with this fight and if these hidden random damage mechanics are intended (they aren't) there is absolutely no way people are going to be able to do heroic elite ever with everybody in the raid taking 200k damage every 3 seconds. Especially when the last add has an absurd amount of health to burn through.
    You guys probably aren't picking up the Cleansing Water ( http://www.wowhead.com/spell=117283) buff that Elder Asani drops. An oversight that's incredibly important to survive the damage. The damage you are taking is intended.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    So we are going to refuse BL the WFs on Spine/Madness, because they didnt cheat LFR during that time? Lmao, its not the first time Paragon exploited.
    Huh, what world firsts? The 3 Asian guilds finished before everyone else. Their spine kill was like World Seventh.

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    Regarding the dungeon journal, the protectors of the endless look easy on heroic. But the fight is definitly broken by now.
    Touch of Sha should tick for 50k damage, but we had 150k ticks (after some time, for a normal guild, that's unhealable). Is that really intended and Blizzard forgot to update the DJ?
    can confirm that kaolan's dot is ticking for INSANE 150k (120k with some resist) we got kaolan down to 40% until everyone had the debuff and wiped (we even lusted).

    bugged fight is bugged -_- summited a bug ticket

  10. #210
    http://i.imgur.com/ea1Yv.jpg

    Exorsus - dunno if shopped or not.

  11. #211
    Ruskis gonna win this!
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse (25-N) testing is complete! Today's Wisdom:
    One man's Trash is another Man's Heroic Boss.

  12. #212
    Bloodsail Admiral Palmz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    can confirm that kaolan's dot is ticking for INSANE 150k (120k with some resist) we got kaolan down to 40% until everyone had the debuff and wiped (we even lusted).

    bugged fight is bugged -_- summited a bug ticket
    ...Read what I posted and you'll have your answer. The encounter isn't bugged.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

  13. #213
    are american top guilds raiding today with thanksgiving and all that?

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Varish View Post
    are american top guilds raiding today with thanksgiving and all that?
    Blood legion raided during last Christmas
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRet

    "This server shutdown was so epic not even Illidan was prepared for it"

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post
    You guys probably aren't picking up the Cleansing Water ( http://www.wowhead.com/spell=117283) buff that Elder Asani drops. An oversight that's incredibly important to survive the damage. The damage you are taking is intended.
    dungeon journal says it does 50k EVERY 3 seconds, right now its doing 150k EVERY 3 secounds

    Do you not see what is wrong right now??

    and yes we have been using that 50% healing buff and stack everyone up but when 6-7 people have 150k debuff rolling on them its VERY VERY hard to survive them

  16. #216
    Bloodsail Admiral Palmz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    dungeon journal says it does 50k EVERY 3 seconds, right now its doing 150k EVERY 3 secounds

    Do you not see what is wrong right now??

    and yes we have been using that 50% healing buff and stack everyone up but when 6-7 people have 150k debuff rolling on them its VERY VERY hard to survive them
    You don't have to stack to receive the 50% healing. Are you guys 7-8 healing? Maybe you aren't healing enough?
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post
    You don't have to stack to receive the 50% healing. Are you guys 7-8 healing? Maybe you aren't healing enough?
    10man firstly sorry but u have to realise 150k and 50k are very different numbers

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc101 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/ea1Yv.jpg

    Exorsus - dunno if shopped or not.
    It's a pretty obvious shoop. We had people linking face "almost kill shots" in heart of fear in forums. Just put a new color bar over the target frame....

  19. #219
    Yea, it's a fake according to some Exorsus player.

    I think the boss is pretty hard, judging by this manaflask comment
    This is the most difficult boss to date, harder than Rag Pre-Nerf, this is one of those kills that if you even kill it, It's a major accomplishment. This is Al'Akir + Sinestra Pre - Nerf + Heroic Rag Pre Nerf and Mu'ru and Kil'Jaden all combined. This is the Sha of Fear ladies and gentlemen. You have to EARN "the Fearless" title. Welcome to the big leagues.

  20. #220
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post
    You don't have to stack to receive the 50% healing. Are you guys 7-8 healing? Maybe you aren't healing enough?
    Yes we are PERFECTLY aware of what cleansing waters does and how it interacts with the encounter. We are a ten man guild and I'm certainly not asking for tips or asking for the encounter to be nerfed.

    What I was asking is if the damage we are seeing is what OTHERS are seeing. We went from having 118k ticks the FIRST night we did attempts (with no protectors dead, and no sha reaching the boss buffing their damage) to our SECOND night of attempts having 132k ticks, ending the night with as high as 156k ticks with the same set of conditions from the first night. Yes adds got through sometimes but it was only on a wiped attempt. There were plenty of attempts at the end where we literally just stood around killing sha, waiting for the dot debuff to go out just so we could see what kind of damage it was doing. Earlier attempts as I mentioned did 132k, and at the end of the night it was doing 156k with the first debuff going out on the FIRST tick.

    Yes we know how cleansing waters works and how important it is, especially for those with the debuff.

    I'll make it clear again if people aren't understanding what I am saying. Why is touch of sha doing a varied amount of damage between attempts under the same set of circumstances? It seems like something is broken or rolling over from previous attempts.

    That's all I am asking.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •