Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ...
13
21
22
23
24
LastLast
  1. #441
    Doesn't paragon run a number of 25-mans to gear up their main core to levels normal 10-mans can only dream of?

  2. #442
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    25man gets world first: working as intended
    10man gets world first: omfggg easy m0de bosses, 10 man n00bs!!!111eleven

    Logic, what is that?

    In short, Paragon are in a league of their own. 10 man or 25 man, they are undoubtedly the best WoW gamers in the world, they have proved that many times over in both sizes of raiding, why then do you people, with your mediocre raiding experience in comparison, attempt to demean their efforts because you favour a larger raid size?

    Honestly, grow up.
    Sigh... Will it ever end..

  3. #443
    Gratz to EU they both earned it, BL get your shit together, 4 World First and you choke on a boss you had 13hrs ahead on....must be embarrassing.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 01:38 AM ----------

    http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3rwss9/

  4. #444
    Gratz to Paragon for world first 10man!
    Gratz to Method for world first 25man!

    Looks like it was ok to expect a kill this lockout judging only by the fact that Sha drops only 509 gear.

    Next race:
    Protectors Elite
    And 1 shot Sha ?

  5. #445
    ever consider it's not BL choking but the other guilds are just better?

  6. #446
    And dammm the kill times are insane, 7-9AM ???
    Did they woke up that early? or raided that much ?

  7. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by Xizz View Post
    Gratz to EU they both earned it, BL get your shit together, 4 World First and you choke on a boss you had 13hrs ahead on....must be embarrassing.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 01:38 AM ----------

    http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3rwss9/
    im sure it had nothing to do with a major national holiday right in the middle of the raid week

  8. #448
    Quote Originally Posted by nehunter View Post
    And dammm the kill times are insane, 7-9AM ???
    Did they woke up that early? or raided that much ?
    didn't want to sleep after we saw it's killable

  9. #449
    Quote Originally Posted by nehunter View Post
    And dammm the kill times are insane, 7-9AM ???
    Did they woke up that early? or raided that much ?
    I wasn't keeping track this tier, but I remember back in T12 Method was pushing 16 hours a day, with like 1 hours breaks every 3-4 hours iirc.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 02:56 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    im sure it had nothing to do with a major national holiday right in the middle of the raid week
    They raided on Thanksgiving. They even raided on Christmas last year.

  10. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by klorx View Post
    I hope it's blood legion or method, cba paragon, heard enough of them already
    Different races.

  11. #451
    Stood in the Fire gunhound45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabyt View Post
    Sigh... Will it ever end..
    But its true.

    There are only 3 3/4H 10m guilds, yet there are 15 3/4H 25m guilds
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

  12. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    So sad Blizzard can't make a Heroic endgame boss that lasts more than 1 lockout. Why aren't there any more M'uru or Lady Vash'j difficulty bosses anymore?
    You do realize that they can tune the boss however they want, right? I hope you know what a bell curve is and why it would be a very dumb idea to tune the fight for the 0.1%.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 08:14 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by gunhound45 View Post
    But its true.

    There are only 3 3/4H 10m guilds, yet there are 15 3/4H 25m guilds
    Real people use facts not guesses.
    In my country there are more people playing football than rugby, which of these 2 sports is harder?
    There are also more people playing rugby than cricket, which of these 2 sports is harder?

    More HC kills on 25man can simply mean 25man is more popular for old guild that always participated in the world first race. Very few of them downsized.
    More 10man guilds simply means it's the more popular format for your average Joe, and it's easier to start a 10man guild than a 25man guild.

    If you make claims about difficulty post facts, not statistics that can be twisted however you want!

  13. #453
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashvael View Post
    didn't want to sleep after we saw it's killable
    So the nerfs were that major or you just figured it out?

  14. #454
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    I wasn't keeping track this tier, but I remember back in T12 Method was pushing 16 hours a day, with like 1 hours breaks every 3-4 hours iirc
    Makes me kinda guilty: my ambition to work is less than these guys ambition to play.

  15. #455
    Stood in the Fire gunhound45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by nehunter View Post
    Real people use facts not guesses.
    In my country there are more people playing football than rugby, which of these 2 sports is harder?
    There are also more people playing rugby than cricket, which of these 2 sports is harder?

    More HC kills on 25man can simply mean 25man is more popular for old guild that always participated in the world first race. Very few of them downsized.
    More 10man guilds simply means it's the more popular format for your average Joe, and it's easier to start a 10man guild than a 25man guild.

    If you make claims about difficulty post facts, not statistics that can be twisted however you want!
    What?...... I think you've just miss interpreted my post friend.

    Nobody mentioned difficulty.

    All my post was about is there being more competition in the ultra hardcore 25m scene, than there is in the ultra hardcore 10m scene. A point that you seem to agree with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

  16. #456
    I just find it amusing how now that Paragon are raiding 10 man, people feel the need to split the races in two separate world firsts. Before t14 it was just world first and that's that, no one said a word about two different races.

    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

  17. #457
    Quote Originally Posted by gunhound45 View Post
    I think you've just miss interpreted my post friend.

    Nobody mentioned difficulty.
    You are right, I'm sorry.

  18. #458
    Congrats to Paragon, and also Method for being just a couple hours behind !
    Must have been one hell of a night

    Eagerly waiting for kill videos now

  19. #459
    @Vakna: Your beloved Paragon is the one that claims there are two different races.

    Also Paragon is the only 10man guild with a world first mentality, it's a weird situation.

  20. #460
    Thank goodness for this. The number of "blood legion are the worlds best guild" threads i have read these last 2 weeks have quite frankly been ridiculous. Grats to the 2 guilds who downed it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •