Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    The Dark Cloud games... Dark Cloud and Dark Chronicle
    Yeah these were one of my favourite ps2 games

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Dragon Age 2, I immensely enjoyed my one play through, now it wasn't on par with Origins, but I really did like it.
    I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy DA2. It was fun.

But I would also be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.
    Putin khuliyo

Breath of Fire V: Dragon Quarter - fans of previous installments shunned it but I've greatly enjoyed it. A really challenging jRPG, reminds me of Vargant Story and other dungeon crawlers.

Also Mass Effect 2 - definitely my favourite game of the series, despised by so called "hardcore RPG fans".
    Last edited by Moralio; 2012-11-22 at 05:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy DA2. It was fun.

But I would also be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.
    Is DA2 still on Steam? Been thinking about picking it up during a sale if it is... I really like the Dragon Age setting, the Qunari and the Qun in particular are an interesting concept and from what I remember, DA2 explores that more than DAO did.

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 11:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Only a few hours in but a great experience so far.

Underrated: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. Astounding RPG, that was canned due to some major bugs at launch, thankfully they've been fixed.
    VtMB is pretty good if you get the unofficial patch and maybe some of the other mods like Clan Quest. It still suffers from low-quality textures and general "we're not really quite sure how to make Source sing," wonkiness, but there's a wonderful game underneath that. Strikes a fun balance between open-ended and linear.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    Definitely World of Warcraft. Everyone seems to hate it as time goes on but I just love it more. Something's wrong with them.
    Something's REALLY wrong with YOU if you not only keep loving WoW, but love it even more as time passes.

On subj: The only game that comes to mind is Far Cry 2. Awesome, beautiful, realistic game. I never played a game that realistic before. Highly underrated and undeservingly hated. Infinitely better than original game, or same Crysis.
    In most other cases hated game is hated with a good reason.

Second Sight

I loved that game...
    {◕ ◡ ◕}

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    Something's REALLY wrong with YOU if you not only keep loving WoW, but love it even more as time passes.

On subj: The only game that comes to mind is Far Cry 2. Awesome, beautiful, realistic game. I never played a game that realistic before. Highly underrated and undeservingly hated. Infinitely better than original game, or same Crysis.
    In most other cases hated game is hated with a good reason.
    Seriously? Far Cry 2 was about as unrealistic as it got. Gunshots are instantly cured by stabbing yourself with a morphine injection (which has no ill effects or risk of addiction), the trucks you have to destroy for the gun vendors literally drive in circles until you destroy them, the various factions don't seem to give two shits if you're working for the other side...

Far Cry 2 was in general just a fucking terrible game.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    WoW has only gotten better and improved with time, people's nostalgia is simply blocking that. On top of that there's also multiple people who grow away from the game. The game has only expanded, and sometimes, like in Cataclysm, it didn't expand as rapidly as people had hoped. And then there's of course the people who love hating it because it's the biggest one.

OT: Battletoads is criminally underrated, so is Digimon.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW has only gotten better and improved with time...
    But game designed improved more. WoW engine is just too old for 2012. Saying that WoW vanilla was better than WoW: MoP actually means that WoW vanilla was a better game in 2004 parameters than WoW: MoP is in our current state of gaming.

I don't "love hating" WoW, I played it for years. I also saw the same dumb flaws day after day for years, and Blizzard never moved a finger to fix them. Then MMOs like GW2 and SW comes up and fix those flaws, and even if you don't like GW2 and SW, you can't simply ignore that Blizzard can't fix (or don't want to) WoW's problems because "MoP is better than vanilla". Players should have higher standards than that.

Deleted
    The first game that pops to my mind is Gladius back in the good ol' original Xbox. I don't recall hearing a lot of fuzz over it, but I absolutely loved the game and played it through more than once. I loved the mechanics and how the fights were. I also liked the story (I'm a sucker for dramatic, mushy stuff now and then. Loved the main characters and how their relationship evolved).