1. #1
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Rockville, Maryland
    Posts
    286

    Both my parents are 69. Mom is almost 70. I want them an immature party lol

    Before they are no longer both 69 I want them throw them some kinda immature mildly sexual themed party but nothing to crazy. Yeah no strippers haha. Wow what a place to look for suggestions. mmochampion forums. Help me out my fellow gamer perv's <3

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Yautjalv426 View Post
    Before they are no longer both 69 I want them throw them some kinda immature mildly sexual themed party but nothing to crazy. Yeah no strippers haha. Wow what a place to look for suggestions. mmochampion forums. Help me out my fellow gamer perv's <3
    have it sponsored by Viagra?

  3. #3
    Well, they're both 69 years old. That should give you a hint as to a theme for the party.

    But tbh, I really can't wrap my head around throwing a sexual themed party for your parents. I mean I get that times are changing, and that it's 2012 and all but ehh...

  4. #4
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Rockville, Maryland
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Well, they're both 69 years old. That should give you a hint as to a theme for the party.

    But tbh, I really can't wrap my head around throwing a sexual themed party for your parents. I mean I get that times are changing, and that it's 2012 and all but ehh...
    well when you put it like that. damn. it is kinda weird. got a smoking hot cousin. but i was adopted lol. yeah probably just make them a cake or something. bleh. you killjoy!

  5. #5
    Herald of the Titans Duridi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Teldrassil
    Posts
    2,544
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    But tbh, I really can't wrap my head around throwing a sexual themed party for your parents. I mean I get that times are changing, and that it's 2012 and all but ehh...
    Haha, I gotta say I agree with this guy .

  6. #6
    This is one of the most awkward forum posts I've ever seen.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 08:43 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Yautjalv426 View Post
    well when you put it like that. damn. it is kinda weird. got a smoking hot cousin. but i was adopted lol. yeah probably just make them a cake or something. bleh. you killjoy!
    Is this all just a ploy to get your cousin-but-not-really to attend a mildly sexual party for your parents with you?

    This plan is doomed to fail.

  7. #7
    No sane person actually wants to think about their parents having sex. /thread
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

  8. #8
    Scarab Lord Puck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Williams Lake, BC, Canada
    Posts
    4,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Is this all just a ploy to get your cousin-but-not-really to attend a mildly sexual party for your parents with you?

    This plan is doomed to fail.
    I admire his creativity.

  9. #9
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Rockville, Maryland
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethilus View Post
    No sane person actually wants to think about their parents having sex. /thread
    Pukes! I definitely do not! Never said I did LOL

  10. #10
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,870
    Why on earth do you want to trow a sexual themed party for your parents? Even how your relationship with them are, it's just weird.. Me and my family are very open and can joke about sex and other weird stuff, but no way if I would ever take it this far ^^

    Well, make a penis and vagina cake! And give them a couple of condoms, some viagra and lube - that party gonna be great!
    Art is a long and tedious journy, and still so worth it.

    Instagram
    Facebook-Art page

  11. #11
    Fluffy Kitten Dacien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    9,069
    Topics about sexuality, including topics about what kind of sexually themed party the community can come up with for your parents, is against forum rules. I encourage you to read the FAQ. Also, please take some time to read our forum-specific rules, a link to which can be found at the top of my signature.

    Closed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •