Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

MSBT not displaying HoTs

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone can help with a weird problem I started having with MSBT today. None of my HoTs on any healing characters are showing up in combat text. I've tried it on three different characters - priest, monk and druid. Other heals are showing up fine. I haven't changed any settings, but since I noticed HoTs weren't showing, I've tried playing around with the throttle settings, heal threshold, everything, with no change. DoT behaviour is still the same, including showing the heal from devouring plague.

Other addons I have are: Tukui, Recount, DBM, Gatherer and TradeSkillMaster. I've tried turning all of them off to see if there was some interaction, with no change. The only thing I can think of is that I updated all my addons yesterday and I've missed a setting somewhere? I dunno.

Any advice or suggestions on what to change would be greatly appreciated.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a way to prevent spam of numbers, type /msbt then "Spam Control" and try editing lower thrashold, aggregate and overheal.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I've tried playing around with a few options in spam control. Set the heal threshold from zero up to 10k and a few numbers in between. I've tried the HoT Throttle Time at 0, 1, 3 and 5. Turned Hide Full HoT Overheals on and off. Not sure what the aggregate one is? I can't see that in my options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are they overheals? Maybe you disabled show full overheals