Talking Some helpzor plx

Hi all,

First of all I want to wish u gl and hf with SL.I used to play Rift (lvl 50 rogue with high prestige) and i want to admit it, I liked Rift and its gameplay, reason i stopped? Army...Back to my thread and what i want to ask: I cant remember the name of the Shard I used to play.Is transfer available for Rift shards? Did happen any shards migrations or anything that i should know? Atm i am trying to bring some friends too for the first time in Tellara and id like to know about the current status for the Shards (which one is famous about pvp, has many ppl etc etc).I dont know about this new IA lvling system but i suppose we wont have any problem lvling since i remember was quite fast and smooth until 50.

P.S When I stopped the only thing i can remember was that there was only 1 raid (or 2 no more, and there were still pvp souls) so if u know which period was back there and there some changes i should know plz feel free to inform me not big details just names and things i could google.

P.S2 from a gamer with Lineage,Guildwars,Age of Conan,Aion,Warhammer,SWOTR,Rift and WoW (Tbc to MoP) ENDgame exp I can say that Rift is awesome and deserves more publicity lets all try our best for it.

P.S3 can plz som1 give me an official Soul Calculator Link? I am kinda confused how many talents points i can spent at lvl 60.
    THX
    Last edited by akon; 2012-11-20 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Some quetions

Hey

you didn't specify if you were on NA or EU shards.

To answer a few of your questions, IA is a playstyle and not necessarily a leveling mechanism only; you push a button and join a raid group and smash your way through quest objectives for money, xp and planar rewards. its a great way to meet people and it keeps you in the outside world. the rewards are still good even at end game.

Rift Transfers are free, and on a one week CD; you can transfer anywhere your friends would like to go, from the game client itself, without it costing you a penny.

Finally, Soul Calculator link is enclosed http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html

Welcome back and have fun. the new souls are quite epic and the new zones are just dauntingly gorgeously good.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Hey

you didn't specify if you were on NA or EU shards.

To answer a few of your questions, IA is a playstyle and not necessarily a leveling mechanism only; you push a button and join a raid group and smash your way through quest objectives for money, xp and planar rewards. its a great way to meet people and it keeps you in the outside world. the rewards are still good even at end game.

Rift Transfers are free, and on a one week CD; you can transfer anywhere your friends would like to go, from the game client itself, without it costing you a penny.

Finally, Soul Calculator link is enclosed http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html

Welcome back and have fun. the new souls are quite epic and the new zones are just dauntingly gorgeously good.
    thx a lot mate u were really helpfull!

Check out the "updates" page here:
    http://www.riftgame.com/en/game/upda...est-rising.php

It's got a short page about each of the 11 releases over the last 18 months.

Sorry for asking once again but I want you to confirm the talent points spent,for example, in Rift.zam i can spent 80 talent points in soul trees but in Rift.magelo i can spent 74.Addionaly in rift.zam in "popular builds" i saw ppl spending even more but according to the "require lvl" i saw things like 90 lvl 70 lvl etc and i suppose they are just fake.So, 80 or 74?

Haven't visited too many talent calculators recently. At level 50 you can spend 66 points, at level 60, 76 points.

Quote Originally Posted by akon View Post
    Sorry for asking once again but I want you to confirm the talent points spent,for example, in Rift.zam i can spent 80 talent points in soul trees but in Rift.magelo i can spent 74.Addionaly in rift.zam in "popular builds" i saw ppl spending even more but according to the "require lvl" i saw things like 90 lvl 70 lvl etc and i suppose they are just fake.So, 80 or 74?
    magelo has the correct and accurate calculator. Zam let;s you spend too many points and some abilities in some tress on some classes have only 1 point where there should be more. Bard comes to mind as having a full tree but only 60 points spent. Zam is not up to date.

15+ Year Old Account
    i always did feel it was weird that they broke the soul points per level pattern for storm legion. if it was consistent, we should have ended up with 80. however, we end up with 76.

I agree that they should be 80 talent points. Previously we were 50 lvl with 66 points = 1,32 talent points / lvl. Atm we are 60 lvl so we need 60 x 1,32 = 79,2 (means 80) talent points

76 total soul points was probably done to keep the max level builds the relatively same split. 61/15/0 if you notice always nets the 12th point skill but the next skill for a soul is right at 16 points. You're always one 1 short of the 16th slot. Or in a 61/12/3 spread you're 1 point short on the 3rd tree of the 4th skill.

This is a pretty consistent design choice and balance measure. Like a 21 talent skill might be key to the soul, needing only 20 points to reach, 1 point to commit and 3 more points to progress to the next horizontal skill.

Consider the following:

No points.

76 points.

80 points.