1. #1
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    112

    Nerd Rage leads to epic duel

    As the title says,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAKgIbwGunw

    Battleground leader starts his rage on vent and it ends with a duel that will show who is the best player.
    Some hard words are being thrown at eachother, but you have heard them all before in vent

    Anyway, watch and enjoy
    Laughed so hard when i first saw this, the end is so epic aswell.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by rio94 View Post
    As the title says,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAKgIbwGunw

    Battleground leader starts his rage on vent and it ends with a duel that will show who is the best player.
    Some hard words are being thrown at eachother, but you have heard them all before in vent

    Anyway, watch and enjoy
    Laughed so hard when i first saw this, the end is so epic aswell.
    That battleground leader is garbage. He doesn't have any idea what he's talking about and is raging over something in an AB that could be easily remedied if he wasn't a clumsy buffoon that would rather whine in his cacophonous, high-pitched, nasal voice.
    Last edited by bionics; 2012-11-20 at 01:31 PM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by rio94 View Post
    As the title says,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAKgIbwGunw

    Battleground leader starts his rage on vent and it ends with a duel that will show who is the best player.
    Some hard words are being thrown at eachother, but you have heard them all before in vent

    Anyway, watch and enjoy
    Laughed so hard when i first saw this, the end is so epic aswell.
    What addon is the warrior using when he duels?

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 01:36 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Wamler View Post
    What addon is the warrior using when he duels?
    hmm anyone?

  4. #4
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Wamler View Post
    What addon is the warrior using when he duels?

    No idea mate. I´m just here to show u guys this epic guy who rage
    hahha love him

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by rio94 View Post
    No idea mate. I´m just here to show u guys this epic guy who rage
    hahha love him
    Damn looks like a nice add on too!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Wamler View Post
    Damn looks like a nice add on too!
    Link the video in the interface and macros forum mate, im sure someone in there will know

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Link the video in the interface and macros forum mate, im sure someone in there will know
    Cheers I'll go there now

  8. #8
    Mechagnome Hexotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    707
    Haha, typical pathetic noobs trying to backup their lack of skill with smack talk.

  9. #9
    The Lightbringer Ermahgerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Wamler View Post
    What addon is the warrior using when he duels?

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 01:36 PM ----------



    hmm anyone?
    Power auras

  10. #10
    Meh its a goblin they're all the same with gnomes... unfriendly and rude.

  11. #11
    Is ANYONE surprised at the outcome of that?
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion

  12. #12
    Elemental Lord Hyve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    8,231
    Seen this video before, I love the nerd rages on YouTube. I always laugh when I hear this. What an ass.
    Website: (W.I.P.) www.voodoo-gaming.net
    YouTube: Coming Soon™
    Twitter: @VoodooGamingUK
    Facebook: Coming Soon™
    Warcraft: Pandaren Brewmaster, iLevel 581, 14 / 14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar

  13. #13
    Titan Wildtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa - Franconia
    Posts
    12,241
    Funny how the other guy keeps his cool and it make the douche rage even more lol

  14. #14
    LOL must say I enjoyed this, the guy with the biggest mouth is usually garbage.

  15. #15
    Field Marshal fisayoolat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United kingdon south east london
    Posts
    87
    i jusrt wanna know how old this guy is so i at least say its expected...... let him be 4 plsss

  16. #16
    lol, so much rage over a lost game @ 1600, how bad can you be?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •