[Help] Reforging strategy.. HELP - Causing me headaches

I hate using simcraft, Rawr, and wowreforge.. is there a (you shoudl always reforge X -> Y) matrix while taking into consideration haste plateaus?

My questions are.. a) the initial sentence and b) haste plateaus for additional LB and/or combustion ticks.

Have you tried ReforgeLite addon in-game? The defaults it has are usually very good for getting to particular haste plateau or hit\exp caps, maybe not perfect for every class but if you understand your stat weights well or want to change it you can, and in a mouseclick, boom you're reforged.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

For Fire it's simply: Gemmed Crit > Int > Hit > Crit > Haste > Mastery. Some people say you should have at least 3056 Haste (non-goblin), but I personally don't think it's worth sacrificing Crit for it (Unless you're already really close) since you get a lot less out of it than you did in Cata and it's pretty hard to get down to it anyway in half way decent gear.

Deleted
    i can confirm reforgelite is WIN. The only problem with it atm. is that preset stat weights for fire is for tier14 BiS witch makes crit>mastery>haste, though atm its crit>haste>>mastery. This how ever is really simple to adjust as you just click the advanced option and put haste on 140 and mastery on 120. You can also go down under were the hit cap is set, and chose in a new drop down menu haste ->at least->3056->140. 3056 in the first box 140 in the 2end box to indicate that after reaching 3056 haste the addon should still value haste as 140.

Also got reforgelite. Makes reforging so easy you can even weave in the haste cap. Great addon for saving time and gold

Used to use wowreforge, then it went down for awhile on mop release.. tried reforge lite and I will never go back.

ReforgeLite is an excellent addon to set specific stat values that you wish to reforge to.

I use reforgeLite and my current stat priority based on my gear is Int>Hit to cap>haste to 3056>crit>haste>mastery

Deleted
    The problem that can come up with reforgelite though is that it does not take into consideration that for mages Expertise=Hit and therefore your reforges could be off because you could gain more stats from reforging to expertise somewhere without sacrificing crit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmages View Post
    The problem that can come up with reforgelite though is that it does not take into consideration that for mages Expertise=Hit and therefore your reforges could be off because you could gain more stats from reforging to expertise somewhere without sacrificing crit
    Reforgelite got updated 3?+ weeks ago. It does take expertise into account, you should try and update it..

Reforgelite or Reforgenator?

10+ Year Old Account
    I love ReforgeLite, but it's currently bugged and doesn't count a few certain items which can mess up your 'quick' reforge, costing you more gold to fix..
    Professional's Guide to: Upgrading Your Computer
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    Legion PvP is so bad that Holinka is handing out titles for watching the arena championships.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.askmrrobot.com/ it saves lives..