Hi fellow warriors,
First of all, sorry for my writing ... i am not english. I wrote this the best i could. Hope you will understand
my armory : eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/krasus/Sarosnar/advanced (not allowed to post links yet ...)
i usually just sit an watch what's going on this forum. I learned a lot from some threads. Thank you for that !
Now it's my turn to ask some question.
1. Heroic Leap is 30 sc cd with glyph and CS is 20 sc cd. Is it worth it to delay Heroic Leap to stack it with CS ? Or just Heroic leap when enraged and CS not available ? (I do not use it when i am not enraged or when CS is not on the target)
2. Imagine you press BT, it crit AND you got blodsurge proc (CS not available before 15 sc). Is it better to:
- use WS*3 and wait next BT (crit or not) to press RB. Then press RB + WW (i'm TG) or RB + RB.
I think enraged fade just after we press RB (assuming 2nd BT did not crit). Is it exact ?
- Use RB + WS(proc)*2 (delaying BT 0.5 sc)
- Use RB + WS(proc) (won't delay BT and WS cost only 10 rage)
- Use RB + WW (for fury)
3. For prepull : I find out on this forum some days ago about the 2part T12 stuff giving 10% dps.
Thinking ahead i thought about using a mastery heavy prepull stuff alongside the 2part T12. Fury mastery is about getting more dammage while enraged. If prepull i use Berzerker Rage to get enraged with a mastery stuff, will i keep the increase dammage of the mastery stuff or when i will swap stuff back to normal i will loose the "increased prepull enraged state" ?
Thanks in advance for you comments