View Poll Results: What are your non-playable races?

Voters
480. This poll is closed
  • Human

88 18.33%
  • Dwarf

123 25.63%
  • Gnome

182 37.92%
  • Night Elf

76 15.83%
  • Dranei

91 18.96%
  • Worgen

94 19.58%
  • Orc

72 15.00%
  • Troll

87 18.13%
  • Tauren

107 22.29%
  • Undead

82 17.08%
  • Blood Elf

73 15.21%
  • Goblin

124 25.83%
  • Pandaren

90 18.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Gnome. They're annoying as fuck. Their dance makes me want to punch them in face, and their ugly big heads with weird beards makes them look like a shiny turd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only voted for Troll and Undead, because I refuse to even recognize that Worgen exist. You couldn't pay me enough to level a Worgen.
    I'd really like to get my Special Snowflake Feat of Strength now. Just because I'm special. - Scummer

Don't get all the troll hate. Out of all the races (Horde, that is), a troll seemed best suited for a hunter. Crouching from time to time, sniffing tracks or w/e. Their story is pretty much awesome, as well.

I cannot play pandas, gnomes or goblins. Pandas - I hate them passionately, the other two I hate because I just can't get myself to play runts.

I could play either, but I prefel belfs and draeneis if class choice is available.

I avoid any race that is overpopulated, namely Humans for Alliance and Belves for Horde.
    I generally choose race mostly by aesthetics and animation (2H swing and casting animations are most important, since that is what I'm going to see 99% of the time when not idle).
    I don't like races without shoes, especially for plate classes (so worgen and trolls are the biggest offenders; tauren, draenei, undead and pandaren are tolerable)

My favorite races for Alliance: dwarves, gnomes, nightelves.
    My favorite races for Horde: undead, tauren, goblins.

Can't be tauren. They get stuck on everything.

Humans and both elves. Humans for awful animations and crappy, boring visuals. Elves for obvious reasons.
    For playing I prefer Draenei females in Alliance/Undead males+orc females in Horde.
    Pandarens are nice too, both genders. Just don't get it, why the red female gets the tail, and others don't.

Deleted
    Tauren. They just annoy me. Silly cows.

Mainly make human. Horde Characters Blood Elf or Goblin. Goblins are awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarfs for me, they're just overweight gnomes imo. Gnomes are cut, dwarfs are fugly

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

Pandaren, they look far too dopey for my liking.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Jokes aside, i can't bring myself to play a gnome.

I had a gnome warlock as alt back in Vanilla, reached level 45 (Bit more work back then :P ), and couldn't stand the whole gnome style anymore, the animations, the noises, i re-rolled that alt as a human (No race-change then either >_< ) and never looked back...

Orcs. Males, hunchback, ugly, bad animations, ugly models, everything. I have never ever played one, except 2 quests in the starting zone, which after I decided I would never touch that race again.
    Females.... Don't even get me started. Would never make one.

Male dwarfs, Same thing, ugly as f'ck, bad animations, ugly, ugly, ugly. And their running animation is just too much.
    Female dwarfs, we all know "why?" already.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 04:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chaostiger View Post
    Can't be tauren. They get stuck on everything.
    This is so true. And I just rolled a new tauren druid, something I regret greatly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Human and Gnome, Humans because why would you play something so dull in a fantasy game, and gnomes, because, well, they're gnomes =p also male nightelves =p

Gnomes hands down, all the mechanical genius of goblins and more, but instead of being like an al bhed with a height problem they are a borderlands reject.

Seriously, they are worse because they have potential as the oil stained, stache singed technical savants and instead are the "zany" class.

Nobody likes zany besides people trying to be 'zany' and coming off mentally unwell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomes, Dorfs and Tauren. I just can't stand any of those. Also your wrong spelling of Draenei is annoying me slightly.

taurens, they are fat big and ugly.

dont like the big heads & armor distortion on gnomes and goblins.