Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I got one solely for windwaker a few years ago.
    Funny. That's what I am planning now! =P Sadly, Gamecube is the only 3d-Nintendo console I've never owned, but I beat Wind Waker at my uncle's place back when it was brand new, and of course I've played the heavyweight multiplayer-titles that every Nintendo system needs. Y'know, Party, Kart, [whatever the host prefers after the two biggies]. Honestly, the GC had sooooo many titles I wish I got to play, so after the Christmas presents are bought this year, I'll probably end up going on an online shopping spree for GC+games.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    You know what's funny?

My Gamecube still works. My Wii doesn't.

/boggle
    My Gamecube still works perfectly too, but I think my Wii has started to go (making very loud noises while playing games). Even my N64 still works fine, and my SNES worked up until about a year ago. Also, my Gameboy Advance is in better shape now than my DS Lite is (the D-Pad on it stopped working).

I'm still convinced Double Dash is the greatest Mario Kart ever made.