Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    zandalari 180 also makes no sense, originally zandalari where a council knowledge oriented group who asked the players to aid in hakkar corrupting and uniting the troll race, and now we have them nothing like that.
    desperate times call for desperate measures

Their homelands were hit very hard by the Cataclysm, apprantly their homeland may have been almost or completely destroyed.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

how did the dragon soul patch affect the time line of watercraft. since most time travel related stories actually did alter real time (like war of the ancients) so stealing the dragon soul at that point and taking it to the future would have devastating results (like the aspects never getting their powers back).

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well time travel shit is confusing.....
    But the Dragon Soul was put back into the original timeline after Thrall was done using it
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Here's one: What changed in the new time line?
    For clarification: When Brox, Rhonin and Krasus went back in time to the War of the Ancients, a new timeline was formed. The problem is that we don't have anything that covers the same time point from both time lines. The RTSs take place in the old time line, and WoW in the new, so we can't exactly compare the changes.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    I love when people give smarmy attitudes about something that a quick google search proves they're wrong about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPF5kGZ7mQM&t=17m14s

I know I saw it on the blue tracker somewhere a while back as well, but I can't find it anymore and it may have just been reiterating what Dave Kosak said there. We only see six Sha in game. The seven heads of Y'shraaj creating seven Sha was from an earlier draft of the story. We only see six Sha in game and they're manifestations of Shaohoa's burdens. The Achievement and in game book may be named "Seven Burdens of Shaohao", but the "burdens" are his negative emotions of which only six(Anger, Despair, Doubt, Fear, Hatred, Violence) are ever defined. It's always possible that they'll release a new Sha in the future and Dave Kosak was just lying to protect the LORE SPOILERS in that interview, but there only being six Sha representing Shaohao's burdens comes straight from the lead quest designer.
    Smarmy? This proves nothing?

Let me refresh you memory, here is what you originally claimed:

"Blizzard has repeatedly stated that the Sha represent Emperor Shaohao's burdens and not Y'shaarj's heads. Shaohao had six burdens, so there are six Sha."

Nowhere did you prove me wrong. Nowhere did Blizzard ever claim that. Maybe you should listen to the video you linked.

None of this is proven, you obviously are misunderstanding something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Well time travel shit is confusing.....
    But the Dragon Soul was put back into the original timeline after Thrall was done using it
    It's not confusing, it's just (unfortunately) written and expanded upon badly so it just doesn't make sense.