Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by moff View Post
    which ones? legacy stuff and cargo buys and the like? If they are offered at lowered prices in the gtn, of course why not. but is that a reasonable real money/credits value?
    It kind of bothers me because thats actually goldbuying. I wonder if that demand will be permanent or if "rich" players will have their unlocks after some time.

on a sidenote: I bought the fully upgraded rocket boost with 1.6 with my cartel coins. I can recommend it very much, adds a lot of fun and value to the game.
    action bar - artifact and similar unlocks. I am subbed now but I may unsub later and they will be handy if-when I unsub.

As a preferred F2P player:
    I'd buy quickslot bars (single) for 350k. Instant buy.
    Disable Headslot, Unify colors, Crewskill 300-350k. Legacy title, GTN slots, overall titles, probably 200k+.
    For Section X unlocks I think it's a bit too early. Wait for the true F2P players get to 50 and then sell hose for 200k. Or use account unlocks for 350k, but I'd guess that's a bad CC-credit rate.

I mean I can do Ilum, Belsavis, Black Hole & Section X dailies as a preferred player. 2 days of those dailies and I'm basically maxed on my credits.
    Also if you have big items (artefact level unlocks, account wide quickbars, ...) try to sell them via trade. The other players might have items which they can trade against which you can sell on the GTN then easier (black-green crystals, multiple smaller unlocks, stacks of mandalorian iron, ...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Zocat, Iv got £25 to spend on TOR (decided not to buy a certain game) so probably my last purchase from the Cartel Market until something good comes in. I would love to get the Chair Mount, damn they pretty cool.
    -K

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by H3llion View Post
    Thanks Zocat, Iv got £25 to spend on TOR (decided not to buy a certain game) so probably my last purchase from the Cartel Market until something good comes in. I would love to get the Chair Mount, damn they pretty cool.
    Don't gamble on those boxes. The chance to get something decent is abysmal.

Someone help me with the logic behind this, as I'm fairly new to SWTOR:

Is your target market preferred players or brand new f2p players or brand new subs?

Or perhaps subs who plan to let their sub expire in a bit and are looking to play in a truly 'free' manner with a little investment?

Quote Originally Posted by gulder View Post
    Someone help me with the logic behind this, as I'm fairly new to SWTOR:

Is your target market preferred players or brand new f2p players or brand new subs?

Or perhaps subs who plan to let their sub expire in a bit and are looking to play in a truly 'free' manner with a little investment?
    If you want to make fast, easy money aim for the 350k preferred players.

If you want to try and trick a subscriber who is going to transition to f2p go higher than 350k. I wouldn't broadcast a price over 350k in general chat though. People will probably think you greedy or stupid.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Just sold some action bars for 350k each. Pretty nice considering I don't really do dailies and don't really like fluff items so don't have much to spend cartel coins on.