Does it not bother anyone else? (BiS wrists)

Does it not bother anyone else our BiS bracers are only off the BMAH? It's kind of pissing me off. Are there any other roles with a BiS item ONLY coming from the BMAH?

What wrists are those? I was under the impression that the wrists I have (502 heroic bracers off H-Stone Guards) were BiS for hunters. Are there 509 bracers that've shown up on your BMAH?

guess ill be sporting the 502 ilvl version for a long long time then... :/

502 has better stats too... I'm never going to get this and no it doesn't bother me because just about everybody else has their bis bracers on the BMAH.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

I actually don't mind. the 502 have crit on, which I like very much. that basically means it's one item less we absolutly need, and when you are lucky to get the 502 (got it on first kill bonusroll lol) you've got an item that you can defenetly upgrade by 8 itemlevel (and 1500 VP) as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueM4gg0t View Post
    I actually don't mind. the 502 have crit on, which I like very much. that basically means it's one item less we absolutly need, and when you are lucky to get the 502 (got it on first kill bonusroll lol) you've got an item that you can defenetly upgrade by 8 itemlevel (and 1500 VP) as soon as possible.
    Imo if your gear/progression is anything like mine, you should use your VP upgrades on your weapon, rather than the bracers that will be less of a dps increase.

yeah, with "as soon as possible" I actually ment "after the weapon is upgraded". and also "after you bought anything that is a high item upgrade"
    the trinket seems to be worth the valor points, having base agi, and crit on a 1min CD which alligns wonderfully with BW :-)
    but after that sort of stuff, and the weapon, you have another candidate

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueM4gg0t View Post
    yeah, with "as soon as possible" I actually ment "after the weapon is upgraded". and also "after you bought anything that is a high item upgrade"
    the trinket seems to be worth the valor points, having base agi, and crit on a 1min CD which alligns wonderfully with BW :-)
    but after that sort of stuff, and the weapon, you have another candidate
    I read "as soon as possible" as when 5.1 hits. Because asap means right as soon as you get the chance. Fair enough though.

Also, personally I'd make sure I have 1500 VP on hand if i am lucky enough to get a bow drop.
    Last edited by Tehstool; 2012-11-21 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    502 has better stats too... I'm never going to get this and no it doesn't bother me because just about everybody else has their bis bracers on the BMAH.
    There are a lot of 509 bracers that drop off bosses.... according to wowdb.

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    There are a lot of 509 bracers that drop off bosses.... according to wowdb.
    Correct, but the stats aren't preferable for some classes and the majority have their bis bracers off of the BMAH.

http://www.wowhead.com/items=4?filter=sl=9;minle=509

I'm not going to gripe about a 7 ilvl difference of bracer drops in raids.

I got the bracers first week for 45k gold. Probably the best bargain Ive ever had, as they will last the whole tier.

I dont like the idea of being able to purchase heroic loot, let alone BiS. I think gear of that calibre should only be tied to boss kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    im more pissed off that ive still to see a weapon drop. use my coins every week even in LFR. run the 5 man every day. nada.