Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love how I noticed that right away. I think it's a sign that the boss is going to poke you in your giggle places.

Sha of Fear must be a tough fight if getting boned is part of the environment textures...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjumnito View Post
    Nope, I caught that too. Welcome to the gutter.
    It's pretty cozy in here..

This is awesome.

bwahaha, that's amazing, kudos to you sir for finding that. I lol'd!

10+ Year Old Account
    It may have been put there on purpose, but it looks like just a floor texture mirrored together that coincidentally made a penis.

Deleted
    Who says this universe isn't part of a penis-shaped bugger unit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Took me all of a second to see it...I'm not sure whether to laugh at it or cry at how fast I noticed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Took me all of a second to see it...I'm not sure whether to laugh at it or cry at how fast I noticed it.
    Once you read a thread title like this one on a WoW forum, your brain already narrows it to a couple of possibilities - it's either a conspiracy theory coming from someone who was doing dailies, swam down to the bottom of the lake and saw (clear as day), Sargeras and Deathwing fighting each other while riding Illidan and Arthas respectively on a rock, or - it's something sexual.

Quote Originally Posted by fps90 View Post
    It's people like you who get perfectly fine textures changed because you see penises everywhere.
    ^ Amazing.

Deleted
    Actually did not see it untill i saw a picture with a red boarder to mark it... Guess I am not a Penis guy

More people need to see this.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

Deleted
    Another hidden penis another game on the list