Page 1 of 3
LastLast

If you became a zombie...

Lets say the zombie outbreak has begun, You're trying to escape them but unfortunately you get bitten / Infected however.

Now, Lets say you don't have control of your actions, but still aware your body is moving and are watching yourself in a 1st person view.

Would you rather :

1) Infect as many other people as you can

Or

2) Hope you get put out of your "Misery" as soon as possible.

My personal answer is I'd hope to infect as many others as possible I mean hell, I'm already a zombie, might as well cause as much destruction as possible.

P.S. Don't know how to create a poll on here.

Deleted
    I don't think you get to decide that if you turn into a zombie...? You would be braindead right?

Anyway, I'd just want to be put out of it if I got the choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol you sick person! Honestly if i was already a zombie.. but not actually dead since i'm watching my zombie body in first person view.. then i would choose the first since it would be kinda " fun " seeing what shenanigans my zombie " corpse " gets into lol.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

Why would I want to hurt as many people as possible if I was infected? I'm not a 12yr old emo chick.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fwish View Post
    My personal answer is I'd hope to infect as many others as possible I mean hell, I'm already a zombie, might as well cause as much destruction as possible.
    If that's the case we should kill you before a zombie outbreak happens.

Deleted
    Moved to Fun Stuff.

No I wouldn't want to infect other people, to be honest, I think I would just kill myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would infect serval people and can't stand (including a few "singers" I can't stand either, you guess them), then try to get rid of the infestation. If not succeeded, infect as many as possible!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Moved to Fun Stuff.
    Lol @ discussing whether we would want to kill as many people as is possible if there are no consequences being considered "fun stuff".

I’d hope to be destroyed ASAP. I don’t want the large possibility to exist that I would purposelessly kill an innocent regardless of whether I’m actually in control or not, so death.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it would completely depend on the people around me when I turned. I have no desire to harm another human being but, as terrible as that (un)life would be, at least I would still be "alive" and able to experience. Given your two choices as my only two, I would prefer that I not get put down. The only exception to that would be if I was with my family when I turned. In that case, I'd hope that I'd be put down for good.

Again people, it's your former body mindlessly going after people, You're just in the passenger seat.

Also, A zombie apocalypse if not started by humans and rather by nature even though not stated above IMO would just be a sign humans have to go.

P.S. I don't want to infect others for any personal reasons, if I do get shot down in the process, well GG.

Deleted
    I'd just hope my zombie gets stuck somewhere with rats to eat until they find a cure or I fully rot. I'd also hope I don't have the sense of smell anymore. I'd also hope my zombie goes to eat other zombies too to make the world safer.

Deleted
    ...This sounds like those horror stories you hear of people deliberately going around and infecting other people with HIV using needles and stuff. o_O

No, I would not attempt to go on a homicidal spree just because I am going to inevitably "die". I find the notion incredibly narcissistic and solipsistic and it implies a complete disregard for the existence of others beyond the self. I'd rather just do myself in uneventfully. If I had a gun handy, that would be ideal.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd shoot myself before I turned, tbh. And by that I mean, I'm pretty much never without a gun and as soon as I'd been bitten I would end it.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2012-11-20 at 11:33 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fwish View Post
    Lets say the zombie outbreak has begun, You're trying to escape them but unfortunately you get bitten / Infected however.

Now, Lets say you don't have control of your actions, but still aware your body is moving and are watching yourself in a 1st person view.

Would you rather :
    1) Infect as many other people as you can
    Or
    2) Hope you get put out of your "Misery" as soon as possible.
    P.S. Don't know how to create a poll on here.
    How can you infect as many people as you can if your not in control of your actions.

Personally I would want to be dead, rather than hurting other people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd want to infect as many people as I could. Would be a lot of fun >;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Please oh God let me be dispatched quickly. I'm one of those people who would finish themselves off before full infection could occur if given the chance. Sure it's fun to play zombies in games at times, but if a real zombie outbreak occurred I'd root for the human race no matter what.

Deleted
    Feeling myself rot and decay? Shoot me please.

It depends on a lot of factors. Normally I'd just want to be put out of my misery but if i were around a bunch of people I despise then I would try to cause as much havoc as possible.

Deleted
    It all depends if I'm within biterange of Justin Bieber or not.

Complete loss of control of your body is a pretty spooky thought, whether it still moves or not, so 2.