Fury Best in Slot 5.1

Couldn't find a list anywhere. The ones on icy-veins is outdated with all the new content that is out.

Anyone have a BiS list for the normal raid? Assuming Fury TG / SMF

Since Crit is such a strong secondary stat for Fury, almost out stat'ing strength at higher ilvls (which I think it will eventually) I'm guessing the 4 piece would go something like
    T-14 Chest Crit + Haste
    T-14 Gloves Crit + Exp
    T-14 Helm Hit + Mast
    T-14 Legs Exp + Mast

Gonna say the OS piece would probably be the shoulders from Ambershaper Shoulderpad of Mishapen Life Crit + Mast, since our T-14 shoulders have haste / hit

The only other alternative to T-14 helm is the one from Galleon with Crit / Exp. There doesn't seem to be a leg OS piece this tier in the 496 ilvl.

Would like to know what the forum thinks.

Interestingly enough, T-14 Tank shoulders have exp + mastery, which is better itemized for fury than its dps counterpart.
    Last edited by Nekked; 2012-11-20 at 11:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://avast-guild.com/forums/viewto...source=message

His BiS list is very good. The only changes are Signet of the Bandit Lord overtaking Ring of the Bladed Tempest, as well as Relic of Xuen being essentially equivalent to Skullrender Medallion (w/ Medallion having a slight advantage) AKA the 5.1 Rep trink.
    I believe that TG will prefer Medallion, but SMF will prefer Xuen. Regardless, Xuen w/ Medallion as a combo will serve many warriors quite well until their heroic Lei Shin's Final Orders.

I also think the Heroic Elite neck from Protector's of the Endless (Shackle of Eversparks?) is interchangeable with the H Garalon Neck.

You can sim it for the exact answer.

Esoterickk is a top notch warrior and theorycrafter. I think he put Ring of the Bladed Tempest over Signet of the Bandit Lord because of the difficulty (due to RnG) in attaining the ring from Galleon. Ring of the Bladed Tempest, assuming a quality guild, will be much more attainable.
    Last edited by Roseby; 2012-11-21 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseby View Post
    http://avast-guild.com/forums/viewto...source=message

His BiS list is very good. The only changes are Signet of the Bandit Lord overtaking Ring of the Bladed Tempest, as well as Relic of Xuen being essentially equivalent to Skullrender Medallion (w/ Medallion having a slight advantage) AKA the 5.1 Rep trink.
    I believe that TG will prefer Medallion, but SMF will prefer Xuen. Regardless, Xuen w/ Medallion as a combo will serve many warriors quite well until their heroic Lei Shin's Final Orders.

I also think the Heroic Elite neck from Protector's of the Endless (Shackle of Eversparks?) is interchangeable with the H Garalon Neck.

You can sim it for the exact answer.

Esoterickk is a top notch warrior and theorycrafter. I think he put Ring of the Bladed Tempest over Signet of the Bandit Lord because of the difficulty (due to RnG) in attaining the ring from Galleon. Ring of the Bladed Tempest, assuming a quality guild, will be much more attainable.
    Nice read and it does confirm the OS shoulders from Ambershaper being BiS. Wonder how the new rep trinket holds up against LSFinal Order.

10+ Year Old Account
    H Lei Shin is still the best trinket for the tier.

I got lei shin+ carbonic carbuncle. how big is the differnce to the dmf trinket as smf?

I got darkmist vortex, lei shi normal, carbuckle and xuen. I dont know if the vortex will be better than lei shi while it still is normal, and if it changes when i Get heroic version, and im a bit unsure about what to use, any pointers?

Quote Originally Posted by CrippleshoT View Post
    I got darkmist vortex, lei shi normal, carbuckle and xuen. I dont know if the vortex will be better than lei shi while it still is normal, and if it changes when i Get heroic version, and im a bit unsure about what to use, any pointers?
    Lei Shi normal would most likely still pull ahead. The ICD is 45secs, the uptime is 20secs, logs show a 40%+ uptime on trinket proc.

Lei Shi + Xuen = BiS this tier most likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vortex is trash. Avoid.

One thing I'm wondering, is with the patch will the valor ring fully upgraded x2 come out as 2nd bis just behind heroic tsulong? Since it from what I remember will be exact same itemization as signet from galleon, but 3 ilvls ahead.

Why would upgrading change anything? Can't you upgrade the galleon ring as well?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbad View Post
    Why would upgrading change anything? Can't you upgrade the galleon ring as well?
    I was under the impression it was only valor gear that was upgradeable, looked into it a bit more and I guess I was wrong... Kind of seems against blizz whole thing they've been saying where you don't need to grind out valor for bis gear... that you can gear through other means. Now it's going to be mandatory for full bis.

I'm wondering, when you upgrade your weapon(s), will it remove the enchant already on there or is it retained?

Deleted
    Maxdps.com

Enter your character in the top of the screen, and you get a bunch of options to choose from SMF to TG and enter different stats and what raids you have access to.. I'm surprised nobody else mentioned it already!

bumping this. has anyone done actual testing on end game BiS gear for TG vs SMF? Our SMF weapons lack a significant amount of crit that our TG counterpart has (alot of actually). Would this crit from TG weapons make up for any difference in damage compared to SMF?

Theres a great spreadsheet here and its updated regularly.

mmo-champion.com/threads/1195840-Gear-calculator-spreadsheet-for-DPS-warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Nekked View Post
    I'm wondering, when you upgrade your weapon(s), will it remove the enchant already on there or is it retained?
    Upgrading does NOT remove the current enchant.