Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    No, Dranosh and the wooden axe.
    Oh ok well yeah he didn't have it since it's a legacy of his uncle and should honored and sleep with it's owner in peace I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Also, they would of have to really build on dranosh a lot more too, since before the wrath gate it wasn't even known that saurfang had a son, so he had even less lore development then garrosh.
    Not entirely accurate. Dranosh was hanging out in Nagrand, same as Garrosh, he just wasn't actually in Garadar. He was part of the party out near the Forge Camps, but instead of being called Dranosh Saurfang, he was referred to as Saurfang the Younger. That being said, I'd rather have seen Dranosh as a warchief pick even then. Back then, I saw Garrosh as too whiny to lead anything. Now that's just accentuated. Varok's not a great warchief choice. He'd do a good job, but I'm not sure he wants the position. Aside from that, he's kinda old to be leader of a vigorous race.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys View Post
    Garrosh would've charged before the Alliance and commanded his soldiers to go KOS on any Alliance that join the battle..
    Garrosh lead the campaign in Northrend. He WOULDN'T do that because he DIDN'T.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Bolvar was a paladin, Dranosh was simply a warrior. He never stood a chance.
    #

But didnt Dranosh die and Bolvar only get tortured? imm sure that also would have had some kind of effect on the will of both characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Well...
    Ehm...
    The Killing Fields. Beyond the Deathgate. The Alliance was fighting the Scourge, and Garrosh sent in the Warsong. Sounds great. The Alliance thought so, too... Until they became aware of the fact that Garrosh didn't send them to help the Alliance... He sent them to sandwich the Allied forces, using the Scourge as an anvil.

So he would have done exactly that, if he were there.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    In my opinion he would be the best of the best even surpassing Thrall. He has strength, courage, and honor and doesn't shy to work together with the Alliance against a common enemy example will be the Wrathgate cinematic when he and Bolvar smashes the undead scourge.
    )
    Hes a bit more level-headed than Garrosh.

But what about when the Alliance themselves are the enemy?
    How do you predict Dranosh would have handled the problems that were facing the Horde in the aftermath of Wrath?

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 03:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Well...
    Ehm...
    The Killing Fields. Beyond the Deathgate. The Alliance was fighting the Scourge, and Garrosh sent in the Warsong. Sounds great..
    You do know that Garrosh did not specifically order that right?

The dude in command of the gunship did.
    Garrosh even bitched at the commander for doing that
    Last edited by Dreknar20; 2012-11-21 at 03:32 AM.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    and he didn't do that cause he still had to answer to Thrall

15+ Year Old Account
    You know, Ariok, son of Eitrigg, is still alive.