25m Sarth 3d solo. Possible?

Been trying for about an hour. Seems I have to have like 175k dps to kill him before shad spawns, which I can only do about 110k on my best attempt.

Once shad goes immune there is no way to bust him out aside from the portal right? Once I enter that the fight ends.

Right now is 25m sarth 3d impossible? (solo of course)

Deleted
    Well, unless you manage to do 175k dps, it's impossible, yes

just 2 man it, and in 2 weeks you both get the mount

Maybe at the end of the xpac when you are in heroic siege of org epics you could stand a chance

Yeah...as an above poster said, I believe this will totally be doable in t16/t17 gear or whenever the expansion ends, at least if you are a class with high burst, you can probably sustain that insane dps just long enough to do it. I actually don't have the 10 man version yet despite doing it 75 million times so perhaps I should go and zerg that one now that you brought it to my attention.

Grab a buddy and do it for two weeks so that you both get the mount.

Otherwise, immune mechanic makes it impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Grab a buddy and do it for two weeks so that you both get the mount.

Otherwise, immune mechanic makes it impossible.
    Grab your specs, Read the post and then contribute.

I have been trying to solo 25 on my kitty druid, It's not quite there yet, but just close enough to make you think you can do it lol.

Maybe next tier

Deleted
    Did it with 2 people a while back, ww monk and dk, was very tight and we _just_ managed it on 2nd try. We where still in blue dungeon gear back then though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woodsmary View Post
    Ill just have to lose a couple inches off the epeen

Ok, i just got done reading another of your posts from another thread, and now im curious- when I go to quote you, i get http://www.pujv.info/a116.jpg at the end in a /img. Yet its a 1x1 pixel image. What is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Ok, i just got done reading another of your posts from another thread, and now im curious- when I go to quote you, i get http://www.pujv.info/a116.jpg at the end in a /img. Yet its a 1x1 pixel image. What is that?
    Probably a virus.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."