iLvl drop for HoF/Terrace to 460

Was able to queue with a 460 for both instances... i'm iLvl 483... does it take an average now?

Wait, I'm confused. Are you 460 or 483?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Wait, I'm confused. Are you 460 or 483?
    I think he is 483 but was grouped with a buddy who was 460 and together (as a grp) they could queue for the LFR.

Deleted
    It takes the best item in each slot regardless if you equip it or not (counts bags and bank as well) That being said i wouldn't be surprised if they actually lowered it to 460.

Deleted
    I'm very confused aswell

o.O confused da hell is going on?
    uh OP you might need to give ous more details..

Just tried to queue on my Lock (ilvl 463), only MSV LFR was available, still reading as 470 for HoF/ToES for me so they didn't lower it. No guildies online atm to test the 'average for the group' theory though

Deleted
    There is no such thing as average for group, if you try to queue with someone that doesn't meet the requirement it will fail to queue and specifically say the member name of your group that doesn't meet the requirement. You are perfectly able to queue with an offspec set of lower ilvl though if you have higher ilvl gear in bags or bank, doesn't need to be equipped.

10+ Year Old Account
    It always takes your average itemlvl, not equipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

The system is indeed funny, at the beginning of MoP I accidentally sold my off-hand so I was not anymore able to sign up for Heroics, luckily I found this green wand I cant equip (Druid) but carry in my bags/bank... So basically I had an item level of 413 for a couple of Heroic instances... ;-)

Deleted
    the average group ilvl wont work, tried joining lfr with 2friends last week, i had 490 and 1 of my friends also while the 3rd was 459. Said his ilvl was too low and we couldnt enter untill he gained 1more

Quote Originally Posted by fail View Post
    the average group ilvl wont work, tried joining lfr with 2friends last week, i had 490 and 1 of my friends also while the 3rd was 459. Said his ilvl was too low and we couldnt enter untill he gained 1more
    yeah this is today.. she was 460 i was 483... we could queue for everything

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 02:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by evilman View Post
    I think he is 483 but was grouped with a buddy who was 460 and together (as a grp) they could queue for the LFR.
    exactly the way it happened

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 05:11 AM ----------

So, here is the deal...you can queue for the raids, but it will boot you if anyone is less than 470 once the queue pops.

Ah well....