Deleted

dungeon finder Vote Kick & Loot

blizz need up hurry up and get this sorted, getting sick of being kicked out from groups for no reason by people abusing it.

For example:

the trash just before mogu'shan Palace 3 people skipped them

since i missed the lift(which is easily done even if your not afk) i didn't skip them, as soon as lift was there i jumped it and went to skip trash like rest the group, just as it was about to be clear to run past i get kicked, i was able to whisper the people in the group and ask why i was kicked. their reason was i was afk.

i wasn't afk i even put in chat how i hate the lift and how blizz should stick a leaver on it or something.

the next group i got was for scarlet monastery,

the 1st boss dropped http://www.wowhead.com/item=81571

since the tank didn't need it i rolled need on it for my offspec, though so did a shammy and ofc the shammy won it, the sec the shammy got the back he left the group

so blizzard hurry up and get this sorted its becoming an absolute joke now
    Last edited by mmoc03681bd6ed; 2012-11-21 at 01:23 AM.

This isn't the Blizzard forum, if you want them to do something, tell them directly.

Also, I'm assuming you meant Mogu'shan Palace, the 5man dungeon. I guess they were a little impatient, but nothing we can do here. Same with the loot, it's much better than it was but it's not perfect.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2012-11-20 at 11:04 PM.

I read the OP twice and I still can't figure out exactly what it is you want Blizzard to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by SamR View Post
    I read the OP twice and I still can't figure out exactly what it is you want Blizzard to fix.
    • People to not be able to kick each other for being slow - which just wouldn't work.
    • For people to not be able to roll on items they don't actually need, which is fair enough, but has been discussed to death and it is in the works.

Basically, a dead horse thread which has been beaten over and over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Majority should be able to kick for ANY reason they want. Including not liking your name.

I have more of an issue with players who absolutely deserve to be kicked and can not be kicked for x amount of time or during combat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    • People to not be able to kick each other for being slow - which just wouldn't work.
    • For people to not be able to roll on items they don't actually need, which is fair enough, but has been discussed to death and it is in the works.

Basically, a dead horse thread which has been beaten over and over.
    well until its fixed it will be beaten over and over again, nobody is forcing you to read or reaply to threads like this

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Majority should be able to kick for ANY reason they want. Including not liking your name.
    and your name is soo much better?, your clearly one these people that kick people for no good reason and like to spoil the game for everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by jhurley713 View Post
    I have more of an issue with players who absolutely deserve to be kicked and can not be kicked for x amount of time or during combat.
    or not being able to kick people that have been offline for 5+ mins

They've made the loot system amazingly better than what it was, and they admit it needs improvement, but it's not a top priority - if you're that bothered go with people you know, or simply stop caring about pixels. I get stuff ninjad from me all the time, shit happens, get over it.

As for the kicking, you can't change it. You need it to be able to remove the bots, afkers, people who harass others, people who go offline, and many other reasons. You can't simply remove it or it forces the rest of the group to leave in such circumstances. It has a 15min timer when you enter a dungeon so you can't outright kick someone for being under-geared (happened in WotLK).

I actually think it's currently too difficult to kick people from pugs. It never seems to work when there is a legitimate reason to kick someone (afk, trolling, griefing). It usually just results in the group falling apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffter View Post
    I actually think it's currently too difficult to kick people from pugs. It never seems to work when there is a legitimate reason to kick someone (afk, trolling, griefing). It usually just results in the group falling apart.
    Agree. That looting and combat part about it is just ridiculous.

Deleted
    I don't get it. Where and when are you queing? I very rarely have problems with people ninjalooting, leaving, afking, kicking me or other players.

The loot system is fine. They could make it LFR version in HC's aswell. But I guess that would be as bad

I feel like you're probably the type of person I would vote-kick from a group.

Deleted
    You cant fix humanity OP. Bad things happen, deal with it. Restriction will only amplify it.

Deleted
    There is nothing Blizzard can nor should do about this. If you got kicked the whole group agreed on the decision. All you can do is reque and not semiafking next time.

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 06:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Griffter View Post
    My experience aswell.