Heroic Sha of Fear has 1.6 BILLION HP

Think he'll last at least one reset?

Makes me wonder how many new bosses in the past have lasted a reset before.

Isn't that expected considering the length of the fight? Don't see anything special here.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Na he will go down this week. Terrace was suppose to unlock at the same time as HoF. Terrace still drops same ilvl as HoF. With the extra gear from HoF being opened they will be above what the normal gear curve would of been for first week encountering it. This is of course assuming its tuned accordingly. If its overtuned it may not go down or will get nerfed halfway through the week.

I think it will go down before saturday or sunday (Thanksgiving break from raiding /shrug?)
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Taking into account +dmg buffs throughout the fight ("Fearless"), it isn't as much as you might think.

Also blood legion is already 2/4h. The third boss seemed like the easiest out of them, though that could be different on heroic

Edit: Lei shi (third boss) extra ability is a debuff that does many ouchies and you must spread. Doesnt seem that rough vs normal. We shall see though
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Hit points are not something we can judge difficulty on

ppl being able to get 4 set through lvl will unlock a whole new lvl of dps imo, so that will help.
    Last edited by Hexotic; 2012-11-21 at 05:03 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    After each wipe on sha of fear you get a buff that increases damage and such by a %. Lei Shei's hope. If I read the journal correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    After each wipe on sha of fear you get a buff that increases damage and such by a %. Lei Shei's hope. If I read the journal correctly.
    15% Haste on the try after reaching The Dread Expanse (50%-0%)

The buff you get on Sha isn't after every wipe, and it doesn't stack. You only get it after having reached The Dread Expanse (Sha's HC-only phase), to avoid having to spend an equal amount of time getting there on subsequent tries. Think Ragnaros, where people spent 10 minutes over and over and over getting to P4. This is just a way of avoiding that.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    Hit points are not something we can judge difficulty on
    This, mechanics matter, I think that 25 man Flame Leviathan has one of, if not the highest HP count for Wrath, but it wasn't an especially difficult boss.

Elegon is over a billion too :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Makes me wonder how many new bosses in the past have lasted a reset before.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ed-the-longest