Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

We have te right to see LFR loot drops

We killed the boss, we should at least see what drops and who gets what, agree?

They don't drop anything. Everyone gets their own random roll on loot. It is possible for all 25 people to get loot from the same boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing drops. The system rolls a raidwide dice to see which players get the highest roll, and the winners get a random spec-appropriate item. It used to be "Hogger dropped two helmets and a toothpick!", but now it is "Santa enjoyed the show and randomly awarded three players!"
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    No you don't. Loot is independent for everyone involved in the kill. If they win, it's their item. They didn't take anything from you. Everyone has equal chance. It's none of your business. The boss doesn't actually "drop" anything.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You kill the boss, you get a lottery ticket for your presence at his death. Stay away from my ticket
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

Deleted
    Unless you can show me a written down rule by blizzard themselves that point towards your claim OP, NO! you have no rights to see LFR loot drops.

Rights? You think you have rights in this game? You pay to get into the servers, that's the only right you have with your money.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

What possible purpose could it serve? You didn't get the loot you wanted, you won't get any of the other loot... why would you care?

Make it so it only shows mounts if you win one =D.
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    I see all the loot that a boss drops for me... what's the issue ?

So they get harassed for winning? No thanks.

Deleted
    I lol'd when I saw the 'We have the right to' lmfao :P THIS IS NAZI-LAND YOU DIRTY *****, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS :3

I wouldn't like everyone to see if I won an item because i'd inevitably get asked by people if they could have the item, accused of ninja'ing because I have better items already etc even though the items aren't tradeable and I have no influence on what items I win.

I like the way the current system insulates me from the attitudes and opinions of others

10+ Year Old Account
    Good lord, people still having trouble getting their heads around how the rolling works in the LFR system? I hoped this sort of topic would have died out by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    I wouldn't like everyone to see if I won an item because i'd inevitably get asked by people if they could have the item, accused of ninja'ing because I have better items already etc... even though the items aren't tradeable and i'd have no influence on what items I won.

I like the way the current system insulates me from the attitudes and opinions of others
    This. Best change ever in LFR. Players brought this upon themselves, I wonder if those who cry about "wanting to see what dropped" are the same people who needed on everything they could, griefed others, possibly tried to trade later, or needed with a sense of "i am god I shall decide who I give this item to".

This system has been a HUGE relief for me.

Deleted
    I sure as hell don't want to see, nor care what others get.

there is a thing in the game called, dungeon journal, you can see all bosses loot table

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    You have the right? Was that stamped on your stomach when you were born? Is it in your countries constitution? Is it in any of the terms you agree to when you play WoW?

Get a grip. You have very few rights and seeing the loot a boss drops is not one of them.

People usually link whatever they got, all excited about 476 item >_>

Everyone has their own roll. What they get doesn't matter or affect you.