Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    "we have the right"... lol, thanks for the chuckle.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    If it's individual roll then can someone explain why there's a total of 2 items distributed to 2 persons everytime?
    You need to mature a little more.... You have no rights within the game itself.
    You have a right to be able to sign on to the servers, that right you bought with the game purchase. You can use the game servers with the sub fee you pay for the playtime. You don't own your account. Read the TOS. It's Blizzards property. They can let you play, they can take it away, at their convenience.
    You don't even have a right to a 24/7 usage, because downtimes are part of the process.
    As for loot... You are completely wrong.
    There can be zero gear loot distribution (highly unlikely, yet theoretically possible) and there can be 25 gear winners (also highly unlikely). Plus all the additional bonus rolls players have used. There will always be 25 loot winners, because the least you walk away with is a bag of gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asta View Post
    So they get harassed for winning? No thanks.
    Heh. I saw this very thing yesterday in LFR. Someone started complaining in raid chat about never getting loot, then other people started chiming in. Something about only fury warriors getting the two hander from Elegon...it went downhill after that. :P Some guy started going off about quitting if he didn't get anything in LFR by the time he finished for the week and suggested some questionable acts by GMs. Someone else asked if anyone won something on Elegon with the intention of harrassing them if they did.

I agree with you guys, I don't care what other people get. I check my bags after the boss dies and that's all I need to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I agree with you guys, I don't care what other people get. I check my bags after the boss dies and that's all I need to see.
    I see the loot I won after the boss died. I check my bags at the end

You know who wants to see what others win?

Folks who wish they still had some limited say in exactly who gets loot. Sorry, but there are 2 other raiding modes for that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    If it's individual roll then can someone explain why there's a total of 2 items distributed to 2 persons everytime?
    Where'd you get that from? There is a roll for an epic and a roll for a sigil(exclusive to these LFR's), there's no way to get 2 epics from one boss without a coin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Heh. I saw this very thing yesterday in LFR. Someone started complaining in raid chat about never getting loot, then other people started chiming in. Something about only fury warriors getting the two hander from Elegon...it went downhill after that. :P Some guy started going off about quitting if he didn't get anything in LFR by the time he finished for the week and suggested some questionable acts by GMs. Someone else asked if anyone won something on Elegon with the intention of harrassing them if they did.

Oh I almost started a similar situation in GC a couple weeks ago, after I naively sighed about winning the healer offhand for the third time.
    Boy some ppl got pretty touchy, since they apparently never won a single piece.

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 07:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ghonda View Post
    Where'd you get that from? There is a roll for an epic and a roll for a sigil(exclusive to these LFR's), there's no way to get 2 epics from one boss without a coin.
    2 items, 2 people = 1 item per person That's what he thought was the case.

Deleted
    In which way affects you to know which loot gets the others?

Quote Originally Posted by FraQture View Post
    It doesnt't help anyone....Wich is why this thread is so silly.
    My point

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    And what would you gain from seeing what OTHERS recieved?

It would do nothing except start rage-chats about who recieved what.

"I needed that sword!" "Lol and I don't even need it, sux2bu" RAGE RAGE RAGE
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    And what would you gain from seeing what OTHERS recieved?

It would do nothing except start rage-chats about who recieved what.

"I needed that sword!" "Lol and I don't even need it, sux2bu" RAGE RAGE RAGE
    You forget
    Some need to see it, so they can bitch about how the "noob", who didn't do better than they did, won something and they didn't.

Just within the group of 6 other guildies I went with into Heart of Fear (both halves) last week, we managed to walk out with the following loot:

Myself: 4 pieces of equipment
    1st guildie: 2 pieces of equipment
    2nd guildie: 2 pieces of equipment
    3rd guildie: 1 piece of equipment
    4th guildie: 2 pieces of equipment
    5th guildie: 1 piece of equipment
    6th guildie: 1 piece of equipment

Now, that doesn't even count Sigils of Wisdom from Heart of Fear. We one-shot every boss, and walked out with a total of 13 pieces of gear amongst us. By your logic of "2 drops per boss" we got more loot than the 6 bosses should allow for, and stole everything from the raid, which anyone else will agree to: It's not true.

The rough drop chance I recall reading is a 15% chance to win an item from an LFR boss kill or any difficulty Elder Coin roll. Best of odds, not really. To this day, I have won a single coin item from Sha of Anger, killing him weekly. Got friends in-guild that got set pants 2 weeks in a row from him (thankfully, they were Resto one week, and Balance the next, so not a major loss).

RNG is RNG. Half of raid groups don't care to bother sharing what they got. It's not your business OP. It's your business to show up, not be a dick to others, do your part for the raid, claim your loot, and be on your way. I'm not happy that the first time my friend killed both Elegon and now Sha of Fear, he has gotten the 2H Weapon, while it's took me 4 Elegon kills (with 4 coin rolls too), to get the sword, but that's the nature of the beast. I got a friend in a progression guild who STILL only has a 463 blue weapon, and yet they are doing Heroic modes. Why? RNG (Yes, both Normal and LFR have hated on him since day one).
    Last edited by ZeroEdgeir; 2012-11-21 at 02:35 PM.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Asta View Post
    So they get harassed for winning? No thanks.
    Meter-monkeys miss that opportunity to sit in judgement over other players and decide whether or not they deserve their loot. Even with blind looting, some feel the need to tell the raid that they suspect that those that didn't live up to their standards are getting better drops than themselves.

No one needs to hear that, and people appear to be trying to do the best they can as much as they did when we squabbled like Hozen over loot.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it would be interesting to see what other people won, too. You should also be able to trade, since often you get a piece that you already have.

Like this would show in chat log:

Player 1 won a [Homemade Cherry Pie]
    Player 8 won a [Corrupted Ashbringer] using a Coin
    Player 17 won a [Chuck Norris' Maladath, Runed Blade of the Black Flight of Roundhouse Kicking]
    Player 21 won a [Foror's Compedium of Dragonslaying]

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Personally, I would like to see who wins loot. That way, I can congratulate them.

EDIT - I am glad you can not trade though. That is where all the drama starts....

Deleted
    It's not that "we have the right"... but we should have a way to verify the system works as intended and the loot gets theur way o the raid.

Nowadays in LFR how can i know if the loot was given correctly or if every raider got 28golds and blizzard system failed or they decided to screw us up?

There is no way today to know it. Dragon soul LFR loot was better than MoP in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by amplified-hate View Post
    There is no way today to know it. Dragon soul LFR loot was better than MoP in my opinion.
    Then you can't have done much consideration.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

There is a very easy solution for this and I currently do it. Whenever you win an item link it either in raid or /1 (if sha) and let people know that gear is dropping. If we as a community do this very simple thing then we will know what bosses are dropping and we can let blizzard work on new content.
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

I don't care what drops and what other people get, what is this a conspiracy?

I have a suggestion, stop caring about little things. People just whine about every little thing I swear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand the OP in the slightest. What are you looking to accomplish with this request?
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.