Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by amplified-hate View Post
    It's not that "we have the right"... but we should have a way to verify the system works as intended and the loot gets theur way o the raid.

Nowadays in LFR how can i know if the loot was given correctly or if every raider got 28golds and blizzard system failed or they decided to screw us up?

There is no way today to know it. Dragon soul LFR loot was better than MoP in my opinion.
    And how do you judge if loot was given correctly? Who decides? You? The system was implement so that your chance of getting loot is NOT affected by others. Unlike the DS LFR where there were only a set number of loots dropped per boss and YOUR chance of winning is affected by others decision to roll or not. This system is completely unaffected by others. If 24 other people won something, you can still win something. If 24 other did not win something, you can still not win anything.

And finally why is it important for others to know if someone won something or not. The only reason I know are the metermaids who feels that they topping the charts should deserve it more.

10+ Year Old Account
    My warrior's gotten the chest off spirit kings 4 times and exactly 0 other drops. Now that you know this, what will you do with it? I'm not even trying to be a sarcastic ass, here, I'm literally wondering what the OP (or other's supporting) would even do with the information they claim to have a "right" to?
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Just skimmed the whole thread.

I don't think a single person agrees with OP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivet View Post
    Just skimmed the whole thread.

I don't think a single person agrees with OP
    Good now I don't have to!

I agree with pages 2-4.

There is no conspiracy theory of GM's turning off loot drops for a raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not the way that LFR loot works.

Bosses don't 'drop' anything. It's strange.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

10+ Year Old Account
    No you don't have the "right" to anything. This isn't a real life legal system.

Yet another person rambling on about something they don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    We killed the boss, we should at least see what drops and who gets what, agree?
    Why?

The old loot method did at least let you know your desired item definitely did drop, but also set you up for disappointment as you watch it go to someone else for the Nth time in a row.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glad I'm not the only sane person who sees no point in this. I don't want to see what anyone got because it sure doesn't matter.

Now do I want to see a better return on gear in my bags? Yes. That's a whole other issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to go with no... why does it matter? Just so you can see that stuff is dropping, then be even more saddened that you got nothing? Get over it....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Rights? You think you have rights in this game? You pay to get into the servers, that's the only right you have with your money.
    You don't even have that right, Blizz may at any time suspend you permanently without giving a reason or refunds on what you already paid. It's all in the ToS. Everything they do, from investigating if a ban was justified to unbanning people is just courtesy on their part.
    And OP: If you had a right to play the game at all, wouldn't the government be paying for your PC, a copy of WoW and your monthly sub?

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely not. The only thing that would lead to is player rage.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

"We have the right ..." No, you don't.

/Thread

Deleted
    lol why would you care honestly some people are so retarded.

It's not a right, but part of the excitement of a boss kill is the loot drop, so it would be fun to see what "dropped", even if we couldn't see who won it (to avoid drama).

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Rights? You think you have rights in this game? You pay to get into the servers, that's the only right you have with your money.
    The sense of entitlement some people have is sickening and skewed. They don't even know what they paid for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There is absolutely nothing about having lots and lots of sex that means you're going to have a kid.

LFR is much better then in DS for 3 reasons:

1) Shorter raids, but more to choose from
    2) Some bosses actually requiring you to work as a team, or at least know what to do
    3) Loot system removing any option for loot drama/scam/stealing

It's so much better now. Instead of having "this damn hunter who did only x dps and now he is getting my shirt" stuff you know that on each boss you have this fixed chance of getting something. In DS after entering the group you, even midnlessly, checked how many other players are going to roll on this weapon/token/other shit, and having bad thoughts about those people before they even did anything. Less anger, less scam, less lootstealing or "i'll give you this chest I already have if you win this head for me".

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only rights you have are laid out clearly in the ToS. Go read them. If it mentions the "right to see LFR loot drops" then you have a valid argument.

Otherwise:

/thread
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does it matter if you didn't win? If you got people knowing what who got, you're going to get those, "you don't deserve it" people etc.

no, the shroud prevents needless drama from entitled whiners.