Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Asta View Post
    So they get harassed for winning? No thanks.
    Yup - pretty much this. There's no point to see who wins and who doesn't win loot other than starting serious arguments over, ultimately, pixels and stupidity.

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 11:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    no, the shroud prevents needless drama from entitled whiners.
    Man... that word "entitled" is getting REALLY tired and stupid how often people miss-use it. I hope it goes the way of "Baddie" soon and dies off...

Deleted
    We haz rites !! Freedom!!

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    We killed the boss, we should at least see what drops and who gets what, agree?
    Nope dont agree. Why do you care what someone else got in this free loot raid. Yea you killed the boss, you got a reward. Now go Q for another free loot run and mind your own business. If you want to see other ppls loot go run a real raid that requires organization and time. If you want free loot then take it and go home.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    I lol'd when I saw the 'We have the right to' lmfao :P THIS IS NAZI-LAND YOU DIRTY *****, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate knowing about what other people get. Today, some dude got a Sha-Touched Staff that he didn't even want. He thought it was shit and he deleted it immediately. I would fucking pay/trade anything for that item, seing him do this was torture. I actually felt psysical discomfort.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Man... that word "entitled" is getting REALLY tired and stupid how often people miss-use it. I hope it goes the way of "Baddie" soon and dies off...
    It's not misused at all. Did you miss the whole "we have a right" portion of the post? That is effectively entitlement, and no you're not entitled to see the loot, and make any judgements regarding who won it or how much they deserve it thereafter. Clearly YOU are the one who doesn't understand its definition, so shut up with trying to tell people how tired you are of hearing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I know is that Sons of Galleon should have a much higher drop chance! Sheesh, extremely rare world boss spawn that might not even spawn in a week...
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

If it's individual roll then can someone explain why there's a total of 2 items distributed to 2 persons everytime?
    I just got out of the Sha on my monk and 17 people got the tier helm. I know becasue we ran a 25man guild run.

Not all servers have people who like to create drama, I play on a Taiwan server where people are quite nice in general. Since the loots arent trade-able, I dont see a problem if people see what other people get.

Deleted
    The value of the boss that you kill in LFR it is correctly calculated.

28,50 golds!
    That is excactly how much an LFR kill worth.

Now in their kindness blizzard made it so, that on top of having every one seeing the entire raid with 0 efford, plus getting the value for each of the kills in gold in your pocket, you get a chance to be lucky and get an epic instead!

You being lucky for getting an epic for 0 efford would piss others that didnt get anything for putting the same efford with you (0).
    So it is very wise that the lucky one can get his epic without the rest having to know a thing about this...

Not all servers have people who like to create drama, I play on a Taiwan server where people are quite nice in general. Since the loots arent trade-able, I dont see a problem if people see what other people get.
    But why do you feel entitled to see other people's loot? You would not have had a chance to roll their loot anyway.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

If you want to see it, ask. If you want to show off, link it.

I almost got kicked from a raid for getting a Sha-touched weapon in LFR Terrace, I'm definitely against loot broadcasting with no "opt-out".
    (This signature was clearly too awesome for the Avatar & Signature Guidelines and was removed to prevent further facemelting)

This is probably the wrong thread for this, but if let's say I'm on a DK and I have starshatter, and I get another one, can I give it to someone else in the raid who is 'eligible'?

edit: probably shoud have read the last page of the thread to see that he said they aren't. oops mah bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone name one positive change that would come if the OP's suggestion happened?

That is very different from

We have the right to see LFR loot drops

I don't agree. It's not like the bosses drop public loot anymore, that's not how the new rolling system works. The boss doesn't "drop" anything.

You're asking to see someone's personal roll and loot.

Seeing other people get loot causes drama and jealousy. This is why they aren't showing it in the first place.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

First of all, this is Blizzard's game. You have the right to absolutely nothing except what they say you do.

Second, it seems like you don't understand the new loot system. Nothing drops. That is just plain not how LFR loot works. Your loot is not affected in any way whatsoever by whatever anyone else gets. Letting you see would serve only to start fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember that long legal agreement you clicked yes on when you installed the game and clicked again with every new patch? It pretty much says you have no rights.
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's individual roll then can someone explain why there's a total of 2 items distributed to 2 persons everytime?
    And where have you taken that info from? Loads of people can get loot at the same time, and there's also the chance no one will get anything. It's called RNG.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 05:31 AM ----------

Then what's the point of knowing what person X or Y got, if you acknowledge that you cant trade it? Strike everyone's epeen?
    Last edited by Azgraal; 2012-11-22 at 05:31 AM.