Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    We killed the boss, we should at least see what drops and who gets what, agree?
    First of all, this is Blizzard's game. You have the right to absolutely nothing except what they say you do.

Second, it seems like you don't understand the new loot system. Nothing drops. That is just plain not how LFR loot works. Your loot is not affected in any way whatsoever by whatever anyone else gets. Letting you see would serve only to start fights.

Remember that long legal agreement you clicked yes on when you installed the game and clicked again with every new patch? It pretty much says you have no rights.
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

If it's individual roll then can someone explain why there's a total of 2 items distributed to 2 persons everytime?
    And where have you taken that info from? Loads of people can get loot at the same time, and there's also the chance no one will get anything. It's called RNG.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 05:31 AM ----------

Not all servers have people who like to create drama, I play on a Taiwan server where people are quite nice in general. Since the loots arent trade-able, I dont see a problem if people see what other people get.
    Then what's the point of knowing what person X or Y got, if you acknowledge that you cant trade it? Strike everyone's epeen?
    Last edited by Azgraal; 2012-11-22 at 05:31 AM.
    Disclaimer: The majority of my posts might be dripping in sarcasm. Don't take everything I say literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacotruck View Post
    Remember that long legal agreement you clicked yes on when you installed the game and clicked again with every new patch? It pretty much says you have no rights.
    Hahaha this 10 times over.

Seeing what others looted has absolutely no positive impact on your gameplay. All it will do is make you seethe and get more frustrated and upset when you're not winning loot.

The boss doesn't even drop loot. It's all random on a per-player basis. What does it matter what RNG for someone else?