Angry New build crashing- HELP!

I built my computer about a month ago with specs from the setup of that month. I will list the specs below.

Now its crashing! It is completely erratic- Sometimes I'm watching YouTube, sometimes I'm using Word, sometimes I'm playing WoW, or sometimes I'm just surfing webpages. There is no consistency between what causes it.

When it happens, the screen goes either solid or striped vertically, and always in some combination of whites and dark greys. The fan ramps up a little bit and the only way to get it back is to manually restart (hold power button) and when I choose "Start Windows Normally", it pops right back up and nothing is any worse for the wear.

Does anyone know what could be causing this? Has anyone had experience with any of the parts I used having this trouble? I don't know if its processor related, graphics related, or something else completely. Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it. Here are the specs:

Case COOLER MASTER HAF 912 RC-912-KKN1 Black SECC/ ABS Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case N
    Power Supply CORSAIR HX Series HX750 750W ATX12V 2.3 / EPS12V 2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply U
    CPU Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 Quad-Core Desktop Processor U
    Heatsink Thermaltake Frio Universal CPU Cooler support Intel lastest 6-core Processors N
    Motherboard ASUS P8Z77-V ATX Intel Motherboard U
    Memory G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL N/U
    Graphics Card XFX Double D Radeon HD 7850 FX-785A-CDFC Video Card N
    Hard Drive Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive N/U
    SSD SAMSUNG 830 Series MZ-7PC128B/WW 2.5" 128GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) N
    DVD ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner - Bulk - OEM N/U
    Additional Fan Scythe DFS123812-3000 "ULTRA KAZE" 120 x 38 mm Case Fan ***
    Thermal Paste Arctic Silver 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Compound AS5-3.5G - OEM ***
    OS Windows 7 Home Premium- 64-bit ***

I also am getting a new monitor, which was listed in the Dolphin build, but I read that it plays nicely with the graphics card I chose.
    Monitor ASUS VW246H Glossy Black 24" 2ms(GTG) HDMI Widescreen LCD Monitor

Gut feeling from doing a lot of computer repair: if it's not a driver issue, it could be a borked video card or motherboard. Install temperature monitors if you don't have them already (for GPU and CPU) and see if any are spiking.

Also, have a look at the system logs in Event Viewer to see if Windows is recording any evidence of a crash.
    Super casual.

Is anything overclocked? Visual artifacts are sometimes due to unstable GPUs.

that,s a gpu issue and is probably caused by a bad hd display port try switching to vga to test. if that doesn't work try removing your gpu and just run as normal to see if you get any ctashes

If a driver update for video card doesnt fix it, after reseating the card and checking temps I would use that XFX lifetime warranty or retailer warranty and switch it out for a new one. That was happening to my friends older XFX 6xxx series card he had strait out of the box after he built, updated drivers and reseated all that jazz still no worky right, put in one of my computers with the same newest amd drivers and another with older drivers still would cause the grey/white vertical bars. You can also test it out in another machine. Ended up taking his card back to Best Buy did a 1 for 1 and put the new one in fired up with the drivers that were ready to go worked without a hitch.
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014