Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    Mark of the Ninja (I insist, best game on Steam!)
    No, good sir, that is reserved for Team Fortress 2.

Sounds like a great haul, though, and you'll definitely enjoy Portal 2, Witcher 2, Arkham City, etc.

Now I can't wait for the Winter Sale. >.>

I think I spent more than I should, but it was totally worth it: Mark of the Ninja (I insist, best game on Steam!) + Batman Arkham City + Max Payne 3 + The Witcher 2 + Castle Crashers + Deadlight + Portal 2. Around 30~40 US$.
    That's a great haul you got there! Witcher 2, Castle Crashers and Mark of the Ninja are my favorite games right now. And Deadlight looks super fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, good sir, that is reserved for Team Fortress 2.
    Hahaha, TF2 is real fun, but I'm sooo noob...

Sounds like a great haul, though, and you'll definitely enjoy Portal 2, Witcher 2, Arkham City, etc.
    Arkham City must be cool, I played Arkham Asylum for PS3 and really liked it. I only got Portal 2 because it was cheap, but I'm very hyped for The Witcher 2. It seems great!

And Deadlight looks super fun.
    Deadlight surprised me. I wasn't expecting to enjoy it so much.

Thanks to Steam - broke for another month lol

Hahaha, TF2 is real fun, but I'm sooo noob...
    You only have 7.5 hours played! Give it more time. It's my favorite FPS of all time...great fun. Hit me up on Steam sometime if you'd like pointers / to play together / whatever. Same username.

I only got Portal 2 because it was cheap, but I'm very hyped for The Witcher 2. It seems great!
    What?!? You play Portal 2. You play it right now!

...reading everyone else's comments, I am sad I didn't grab 'Ninja.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Orcs Must Die 2 Complete Pack - 2 Pack $9.99
    S.P.A.Z - $2.50
    Trine 2 x2 - $7.48
    Torchlight 2 - $9.99
    Terraria - $3.39

Total - $33.35 to get a couple games I was waiting on and to introduce my wife to the awesome that is Steam. Now we can play everything I have Co-Op together. Considering it was less than one night at the bar, and we will get far more hours out of these purchases, it was a great deal.

Deleted
    hmm lets see I didnt buy that much, waiting for the christmas sales, prices on games should've dropped a little more + more crazyness -%

I got:
    Witcher enhanced edition
    The witcher 2 enhanced edition
    deus ex:human revolution + the extra dlc stuff

Slowly there are not that many things on Steam left that would catch my interest, so I guess Christmas Sale will be a boring one.XCOM is the only thing I can think off right now, but I restrained myself waiting for a bigger discount. The games I picked up will keep me occupied until Christmas(and probably longer)
    Got Myself this time:
    Total War Shogun 2 Complete + Fots Complete
    Darksiders 1 + 2
    Civ 5 Expansion
    CS Pack ( funny thing more the old ones than the new ones. On our LAN party list its still CS 1.6 or Source)
    Orcs must Die Franchise.

Deus Ex, Lost Cause 2, RAGE, Awesomenauts, Chivalry for the sale. I'm waiting for Christmas to see if I get any other good deals.

Did anyone else play RAGE? I have to say, the end was pretty disappointing. Here I am expecting a big bad boss after getting the pulse cannon, I kill some muties and then... /end credits. WHAT?! GAME MADE ME RAGE.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    ...reading everyone else's comments, I am sad I didn't grab 'Ninja.
    Winter sales won't be far off! Definitely grab it then. (:

Only ended up getting a couple games, mainly cuz I ended up buying wife a 50 inch lcd tv and xbox 360 on black friday

Bought Star Wars KOTOR 1 & 2 for $4.98 total, and GTA IV + Episodes of LC for $7.50. Only got GTA IV because I never had a chance to complete it when I had it for my previous 360 that we had to sell. And it's always fun to just rampage on the town once n a while.
    D3 - Aggs 60 Barbarian | Paladin | Warlock | Shaman | Death Knight | Warrior |

All I grabbed was Torchligt 2 since most sales were also there during the summer. Just waiting for winter sale now, hoping to get my hands on Borderlands 2 75% off?

Typically with every sale I add more games to my wishlist than I actually buy, I'm pretty cheap so there were a lot that I'm like, yeah, I can wait a year or two and get it for cheaper. Skyrim I'm waiting for GotY edition with all DLC, and a bunch of other games, even ones that were 75% off, I want to wait for their full price to drop so their sale price will be cheaper too
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

A friend got me Max Payne 3 as a christmas present as he knew I was fan of the first two games.

After playing it 4 hours I can only wonder why they didn't name it "Cutscene I: The Payne Edition (Now with some gameplay added)"
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    ...reading everyone else's comments, I am sad I didn't grab 'Ninja
    MotN has a metascore of 92/100. This is higher than Borderlands 2, Dishonored, Torchlight 2... You should be sad.