Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    What deals does amazon have going on now?
    Dead Island GoTY $6.79, Assassin's Creed 1-Brotherhood for $4.99, Revelations for 10, Ghostbusters Video Game, 2.49 Trine 1.99 (the first one), "Burning Hot Bundle (Includes Burnout Paradise Ultimate Edition and NFS Hot Pursuit). Civ IV 7.49. Most of the good stuff comes during the weekend and Cyber Monday. (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=328579). Best deals I can't wait for is both Batmans for $10 total, and ME1 + ME 2 + DA:O + DA:2 for $14.99.

I will give props to Steam, Portal 2 is 10 dollars, get both for $12.49. Could be on the 8 hour deal though, so it's another one I'll wait till the end for.
    Last edited by Clockwork Pinkie; 2012-11-22 at 04:41 AM.

Wow sweet deals there, thanks for the link , time to spend more monies :P lol! There goes my paycheck for the week, now I'm just waiting for Dishonored for $25 tomorrow on Amazon!
    Intel I5-2500k @4.8Ghz| Noctua NH-U9B | Asus P67 Deluxe | 16GB G.SKILL Ares 2133Mhz
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB/1TB | 512GB MX100 | 1TB WD Black x2 | 2TB WD Black |3TB WD Green NAS x2
    MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G | SeasonicX 650 | NXZT H440 | Asus PB278Q | Razor Naga Molten Edition | CM Quick Fire Rapid TK
    Asus Xonar Essense STX | Presonus E5 x2 | Takstar HiFi 2050's

High Overlord
    I imagine the portals will drop even cheaper if they become a flash deal or daily sale deal. I only want portal 2 as is. Got portal free with my computer.

I'm holding out to see if Dishonored drops to 33% off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

Hope for Black Ops 2 going at least -50 % in Autumn Sale or at Xmas sale to get it :P
    "Hundreds of kills, a man and his rifle, embodies the sisu of Finns" White Death - Sabaton

Try to look for games that are not listed on main page, just found out that Serious Sam 3 is for 6,99.

My personal reccomendation has to be Awesomenauts. The amount of hours I've got and still get out of that game is fantastic. The character and music in that game is superb so if you can pick up the Soundtrack edition. It's probably the best introduction to MOBA's.

Quote Originally Posted by Soltsu View Post
    Hope for Black Ops 2 going at least -50 % in Autumn Sale or at Xmas sale to get it :P
    I highly doubt it. We may see it at 10% - 15% at Christmas, but even that's a slim chance.
    For you sake not mine . I gave up on CoD after MW2. TF2 is all I need for my FPS fix.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2012-11-22 at 09:15 AM.

Oh my....I never liked those sales, never bought something of it....but All 5 Episodes from Walking dead for 12 bucks? Need to go home and buy it! Only played the first episode as I loaded it on some sneaky sites, but for sure, that was so awesome I need to download this

Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    Oh my....I never liked those sales, never bought something of it....but All 5 Episodes from Walking dead for 12 bucks? Need to go home and buy it! Only played the first episode as I loaded it on some sneaky sites, but for sure, that was so awesome I need to download this
    Yes you do!
    Just finished part 3 (bought it during summer sale). It's absolutely fantastic. Truly one of the better games I've ever played, although it's not so much of a game as an interactive movie (think Heavy Rain), I absolutely love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    Hmm, looking at Darksiders 2, but it has a lot of DLC. Any opinions? Worth it with/without DLC?
    If your laptop/computer is crappy, I wouldn't buy it. The game is extremely buggy, in some parts of the games, and I'm literally stuck on a boss because of that.

Karkinos bugged, ftw.

As for the games sale, XCOM, TWD seem to be the only things I would buy, but I already have TWD, so I would buy XCOM if I could.

torchlight 2 sale already.... i hate buying games on release/pre-order and yet i did it and now im sad its on sale so soon

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    torchlight 2 sale already.... i hate buying games on release/pre-order and yet i did it and now im sad its on sale so soon
    Get used to the normal Steam Cycle. Stock up on games during their sales to bridge the time to the next sale. While you play the games, other games will come out which you would be tempted to buy, but just wait because by the time you finished the games from the last sale they will be half the price already and probably be on sale soon.

The Xcom one is looking most promising to me. Have to convince the wife to let me buy it though, near the end of the month and all that -_-

(that and the other 15 games I bought last sale I havent touched yet :P)

Steam Autumn Sale background

Just bought Legendary. Been thinking about buying that for the last couple sales and I don't see anything else I would possibly want to buy.

The Walking Dead game that's on sale for 50% off. Does anybody know how many episodes this comes with / As I know there is 5 so far. Just wondering as im a HUGE fan of the series but my wallet is rather empty at the moment :P
    Last edited by Dantom06; 2012-11-22 at 11:56 AM.

Sidequestion: Mass Effect 3 is still Origin exclusive right? You just have to hate those EA suckers just for this alone...

Quote Originally Posted by Spin86 View Post
    Sidequestion: Mass Effect 3 is still Origin exclusive right? You just have to hate those EA suckers just for this alone...
    It's not like it's worth buying anyway.

Post constructively or not at all; dropping in to drop a snarky comment about a game you don't like serves no purpose but to troll.
    Last edited by Sj; 2012-11-22 at 04:48 PM.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantom06 View Post
    The Walking Dead game that's on sale for 50% off. Does anybody know how many episodes this comes with / As I know there is 5 so far. Just wondering as im a HUGE fan of the series but my wallet is rather empty at the moment :P
    No idea really, but this is copied fromt he Steam text so I am guessing when you pay the 12 Euros or such, you get all 5 episodes.

"Gain access to the full season [5 episodes] of The Walking Dead by purchasing the Season Pass, which will act as your gateway to every episode of the game. All five episodes are now available immediately upon purchasing the full season.

The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.

A continuing story of adventure horror spanning across 5 episodes:

Episode 1 – A New Day (Available Now)
    Episode 2 – Starved for Help (Available Now)
    Episode 3 – Long Road Ahead (Available Now)
    Episode 4 – Around Every Corner (Available Now)
    Episode 5 – No Time Left (Available Now)"

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    It's always been international before so it should be
    Not all games. A lot of games are region specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin86 View Post
    I didn't buy it on Steam and I needed Origin to play it, so I'm sure that if you buy it on Steam, you'll need Origin too, but I'm not sure about that.