Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wow sweet deals there, thanks for the link , time to spend more monies :P lol! There goes my paycheck for the week, now I'm just waiting for Dishonored for $25 tomorrow on Amazon!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine the portals will drop even cheaper if they become a flash deal or daily sale deal. I only want portal 2 as is. Got portal free with my computer.

I'm holding out to see if Dishonored drops to 33% off.

Hope for Black Ops 2 going at least -50 % in Autumn Sale or at Xmas sale to get it :P

Try to look for games that are not listed on main page, just found out that Serious Sam 3 is for 6,99.

10+ Year Old Account
    My personal reccomendation has to be Awesomenauts. The amount of hours I've got and still get out of that game is fantastic. The character and music in that game is superb so if you can pick up the Soundtrack edition. It's probably the best introduction to MOBA's.

Quote Originally Posted by Soltsu View Post
    Hope for Black Ops 2 going at least -50 % in Autumn Sale or at Xmas sale to get it :P
    I highly doubt it. We may see it at 10% - 15% at Christmas, but even that's a slim chance.
    For you sake not mine . I gave up on CoD after MW2. TF2 is all I need for my FPS fix.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2012-11-22 at 09:15 AM.

Deleted
    Oh my....I never liked those sales, never bought something of it....but All 5 Episodes from Walking dead for 12 bucks? Need to go home and buy it! Only played the first episode as I loaded it on some sneaky sites, but for sure, that was so awesome I need to download this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    Oh my....I never liked those sales, never bought something of it....but All 5 Episodes from Walking dead for 12 bucks? Need to go home and buy it! Only played the first episode as I loaded it on some sneaky sites, but for sure, that was so awesome I need to download this
    Yes you do!
    Just finished part 3 (bought it during summer sale). It's absolutely fantastic. Truly one of the better games I've ever played, although it's not so much of a game as an interactive movie (think Heavy Rain), I absolutely love it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    Hmm, looking at Darksiders 2, but it has a lot of DLC. Any opinions? Worth it with/without DLC?
    If your laptop/computer is crappy, I wouldn't buy it. The game is extremely buggy, in some parts of the games, and I'm literally stuck on a boss because of that.

Karkinos bugged, ftw.

As for the games sale, XCOM, TWD seem to be the only things I would buy, but I already have TWD, so I would buy XCOM if I could.

10+ Year Old Account
    torchlight 2 sale already.... i hate buying games on release/pre-order and yet i did it and now im sad its on sale so soon

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    torchlight 2 sale already.... i hate buying games on release/pre-order and yet i did it and now im sad its on sale so soon
    Get used to the normal Steam Cycle. Stock up on games during their sales to bridge the time to the next sale. While you play the games, other games will come out which you would be tempted to buy, but just wait because by the time you finished the games from the last sale they will be half the price already and probably be on sale soon.

Steam Autumn Sale background

Just bought Legendary. Been thinking about buying that for the last couple sales and I don't see anything else I would possibly want to buy.

Deleted
    The Walking Dead game that's on sale for 50% off. Does anybody know how many episodes this comes with / As I know there is 5 so far. Just wondering as im a HUGE fan of the series but my wallet is rather empty at the moment :P
    Last edited by mmoce6187ed9ff; 2012-11-22 at 11:56 AM.

Sidequestion: Mass Effect 3 is still Origin exclusive right? You just have to hate those EA suckers just for this alone...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spin86 View Post
    Sidequestion: Mass Effect 3 is still Origin exclusive right? You just have to hate those EA suckers just for this alone...
    It's not like it's worth buying anyway.

Post constructively or not at all; dropping in to drop a snarky comment about a game you don't like serves no purpose but to troll.
    Last edited by Sj; 2012-11-22 at 04:48 PM.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    It's always been international before so it should be
    Not all games. A lot of games are region specific.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spin86 View Post
    I didn't buy it on Steam and I needed Origin to play it, so I'm sure that if you buy it on Steam, you'll need Origin too, but I'm not sure about that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    Hmm, looking at Darksiders 2, but it has a lot of DLC. Any opinions? Worth it with/without DLC?
    Get the game. Its great action RPG, mature zelda feel to it and otherwise solid game too.
    As for the DLC - they are "just" sidemissions(few hours more gamelife) or armor/weapons(useless and vanity?).

Also Darksiders 1 is on -75% at same time as its "big brother" is for those with "not that new computer"

Reminder about steam sales
    The sales that are not on daily or flash at the moment can go even lower.
    So wait till last day before buying unless you see them on daily or flash sale.

Examples

0% sale can go to 10-33% sale on daily/flash
    25% usually goes to 50% sale on daily/flash
    33% usually goes to 66% sale on daily/flash
    40% usually goes to 50/66/75% sale on daily/flash
    50% usually goes to 75% sale on daily/flash
    75% sales cant go lower than that. If its 75% now it wont even go "lower than that" daily/flash (Has not happened before iirc. Only few games atm are 80 and even 90 sale)

Few games I suggest and approve: (* = nice story or other fun)

RPG / Action RPG / Dungeon crawlers:
    Kotor 2, *
    Borderlands 2, *
    Witcher 2, *
    Darksiders 1+2 (2 being best),
    Deus ex games (1 and Human revolution(what other game?)), *
    Torchlight 1+2 (2 being best)
    ..maybe skyrim if you are into that stuff..Im not because arrow to the knee derpherp xDDD ruined it for me

Action / open world-action
    Sleeping dogs (one of best games this year easily) *
    Batman GOTY (Arkham asylum and city - city being better and having more content with goty) *
    Deus ex games (1 and Human revolution) *
    Portal 2, left 4 dead 2, half life 2 etc..Valve games
    L.A. Noire *
    Alan wake *
    Dishonored *
    Trine games
    Alice madness returns(EU players dont get it tho, its STILL 49.99 full priced while others have it dirt cheap..)
    Dishonored
    Rochard
    Psychonauts

"Cant really categorize these" sports / racing / point click /
    Jet set radio *(fun)
    Ridge racer unbounded
    Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack (odd point click 0.99e)
    Monkey island games

CO-OP/Multiplayer fun!
    Trine 2
    Castle crashers
    Saints row 3
    left 4 dead 2
    Torchlight 2
    Last edited by mmocd6ad878d9b; 2012-11-22 at 01:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    No idea really, but this is copied fromt he Steam text so I am guessing when you pay the 12 Euros or such, you get all 5 episodes.

"Gain access to the full season [5 episodes] of The Walking Dead by purchasing the Season Pass, which will act as your gateway to every episode of the game. All five episodes are now available immediately upon purchasing the full season.

The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.

A continuing story of adventure horror spanning across 5 episodes:

Episode 1 – A New Day (Available Now)
    Episode 2 – Starved for Help (Available Now)
    Episode 3 – Long Road Ahead (Available Now)
    Episode 4 – Around Every Corner (Available Now)
    Episode 5 – No Time Left (Available Now)"
    K I said screw it and just bought it anyways. Im sure my wallet wont mind...heh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Hello wallet... where'd you go? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Quite honestly don't know what would interest me other than maybe Dishonored.
    Dishonored's at 25%.