Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Discover where the Infinite Dragonflight were in CoT: Mount Hyjal

Deleted
    I would go back in time when the orcs started the founding of Durotar and tell Thrall of Un'goro and the resources there and I'd also explain to Thrall what would happen if they didn't move. This would solve so many problems.

Deleted
    Give Sylvanas a bigger part in the overall story

I would kill Muradin dead, proper dead, in Frostmourne's cavern. DEAD. FINITO. PAST HIS SHELF EXPIRATION DATE.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Armies cant destroy locusts because they are tiny... Ever tried to swing a sword at an insect? Or pierce it with arrow? Scourge can be easily killed on fortifications as many events shown (even more so if they are mindless.)
    Ya, one crop duster with a canister of pesticides can destroy the entire locust swam with ease. Bringing an army in to do the job of one is a waste of time...

I would go back in time when the orcs started the founding of Durotar and tell Thrall of Un'goro and the resources there and I'd also explain to Thrall what would happen if they didn't move. This would solve so many problems.
    But Thrall, would smile and tell you, he appreciated your concern for the well being of his people, but the reason he founded Orgrimmar here was because his people needed to do penance and atone for their sins through hard work and adversity. Then he'd sagely nod and dismiss you

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 03:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    I don't follow your logic. One of the most devastating natural occurrences in the animal kingdom is a locust swarm, who are just billions of itty bitty mindless insects eating everything in their path with no rhyme or reason. That's basically what the Scourge would be without someone controlling them.
    It's only devastating for humans and their crops. It's a bounty for hungry birds, and any nomadic grazing animals simply move to greener pastures.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    But Thrall, would smile and tell you, he appreciated your concern for the well being of his people, but the reason he founded Orgrimmar here was because his people needed to do penance and atone for their sins through hard work and adversity. Then he'd sagely nod and dismiss you
    Ok Thrall, there's also a desert there, it's called Silithius. There's all manner of roaches you can eat and even ride there. Enjoy!

Deleted
    I'd wipe the blood elves out of existence.