Help locating next uppgrade.

Hey, I'm pretty decently geared atm. but i always want to improve, and now i'm looking for the next item to uppgrade for max dps.
    Need some help finding the next recomended uppgrade.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/A...6/hero/1611797

I'm realy not sure, so would appreciate the help.
    Perhapps the weapons, or maby rings and amulet?

Dude you are geared better than 99.9% of the players.

If you really are serious about help then you are basically looking for better rolls of the same gear you already have. Your weapons can roll higher DPS and your boots have no vitality.

Nothing we can say will help you because you obviously know what you doing and you clearly have more money than you know what to do with so happy killing.

^This. You're really insanely geared...just look for better rolls of what you've already got, if you really feel the need to upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    I'd say the left ring, get good rolled trifecta, higher STR Vile Wards and trifect gloves? Dunno

Thanks, so just higher rolls on what i already got. The reason i put this thread up is basicly becouse i struggle with anything above MP7. And I'm realy into optimising all that i can. Just had a hard time finding uppgrades..

Deleted
    Your gear is great for dps and low-mid mp levels but I'd imagine you possibly struggle with some packs mp6 and above for say key farming/ubers. Although your loh isn't bad and you have some regen you have no LS. You want to make use of your damage. If your looking for upgrades (2 gear sets - one for higher MP say) I'd go for an axe/mace MH weapon with LS and also a mighty belt with LS. I'd also probably drop the hellfire for a ring with high crit chance. With those items changed you will die rarely if at all with that dps even at higher MP and you won't loose any loh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm personally not a fan of the Bul Kathos set, but that's more of an opinion than it is advice on an upgrade. Hell, my Barb is only doing 95k DPS at the moment so really, I am in no position to give you advice.

PS
    I want your helm, bracers, and to switch my shitty Hellfire rings for your good one.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Your HP-pool seems a bit low'ish for high MPs.

I'd aim for at least 40-45k or you're going to have a bad time, IMO. I assume your problem on the high MPs is indeed survivability?
    Maybe get some "better" weapons with Lifeleech on them instead of LoH. It should perform better than LoH at your DPS by a pretty large margin.

I was having some trouble on higher MPs on my Monk at 28k HP but it became faceroll when I increased my HP-pool to 38k and LoH by 800.

Perhaps get a well-rolled IK belt or something for higher MPs? For the extra surv and LL. I doubt it will decrease your DPS by THAT much as long as it has good rolls on it.