Steelseries siberia v2 USB, mic problem

hello.
    i bought this new headset, the sound is perfect but everytime i get sound on my headphones ( i.e. when someone talks,when i listen to music or something happens ingame) my microphone quality goes down badly. i cant explain the quality change because i cant reproduce it by recording myself. its just the people in teamspeak3 complaining.

i tried different usb ports, mic boost is not aviable due to usb headset. in teamspeak / windows the right recording and output devices are selected.
    maybe someone here got the same problem or some solution

So basicly ur mic is ruined? how old is it? trade it in^^

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

10+ Year Old Account
    RMA it, if possible then return it & get a proper pair of headset/headphone
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

It's most likely down to the microphone's wiring being right up against the headphone's wiring. It's a regular occurrence where the side of the headset that the microphone is connected to will suddenly cease to respond, or respond infrequently or have sever lapses in quality. At the same time, it's equally possible for the mic to have similar issues, except with recording rather than playback.

A lot of people that have resolved the problems themselves have been able to solder the wires more effectively to stop the issue. Aside from that, RMA, but don't be too amazed if something similar happens again, if you get another pair.