Poll: Classes you don't like to play? Mark all that apply.

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

I just can't bring myself to play a... (Class Edition)

In response to:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...lay-a-________

Which classes do you not like to play?

For me I don't like Hunters, because of "Focus", and I'm not a big fan of most melee classes, especially Death Knights as I don't like their ability resource system either. I prefer casters, and healers (except for the Monk, as I haven't tried it with all of its abilities).
    Last edited by muto; 2012-11-21 at 06:25 PM.

Warrior. They are too faceroll and easy in any spec except prot...

I cant bring myself to play a rouge, I hate doing stealth in any videogame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by owalaz View Post
    I cant bring myself to play a rouge, I hate doing stealth in any videogame.
    I love stealth games everywhere but Blizzard. In Fallout, Oblivion/Skyrim, Thief I, II, & III...but I can't stand it in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I love stealth games everywhere but Blizzard. In Fallout, Oblivion/Skyrim, Thief I, II, & III...but I can't stand it in WoW.
    Same. I thought rogue would be one of my favorite classes but they keep getting deleted to make way for name holders and bank toons.

Druid and paladin.

I can't play druid because I just never know which spec I want to play. And I can't play pally for basically the same reason, and because they are too boring.

Deleted
    Needs another option

- An alt of any class till the bring out flying for alts.

Seriously, I enjoyed the content once. I explore tons more with a flyer. Let me buying flying for my alts already

Deleted
    I can't bring myself to level a Priest. I'm not a Christian. :/

We're not starting religion bashing here
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-11-21 at 02:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue. Always rogue. I will never, ever ever ever play one. I've always despised them and their mechanics and general sneakiness. :P

I also chose death knight but that might be a stretch. I don't mind DK mechanics, I've even tried to level at least three of them but I always end up deleting them within 10 levels of where they start. I don't know why I just haven't been able to get into them. They're so OP right now I may try one again in MoP now that I've been playing melee characters more often and am more comfortable with them.

Rogue - I have tried, but I hate just waiting for my energy to regenerate to be able to do anything. I hate being unable to interrupt as much as I want, or do something I want when I need to, because 2 seconds before the situation was different and I used something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    I can't bring myself to level a Priest. I'm not a Christian. :/
    Priests have absolutely nothing to do with Christianity, nor does The Light (the in-game religion that a lot of Priests follow) have any passing resemblance to Christianity in the slightest. Furthermore, even in the real world you can get Priests of religions other than Christianity.

So your point has no merit or foundation. Also, best to keep religion out of these forums, I believe it's generally a no-go zone.

Personally, I can't stand to level Priests, Mages, or Warlocks: the cloth wearers, in other words. I find that I generally much prefer meleers/tanks, being able to take a ton of hits and survive (or getting in close and stabbing the enemy with a huge sword). Every single leather/mail/plate wearing class can be melee/tank, except Hunters (which funnily enough was my main prior to MoP), but they have a pet to take the hits instead so it still counts.

But yeah, those clothies... Bleh. Can't stand levelling them. Tried several times, just doesn't work.

I would love to play a Druid, more specifically a caster Druid but I outright refuse all this moonbeam/sunbeam crap. Where is my chloromancer?

Also can't stand the Death Knight rune system. Tried playing a Dk 3 times and each time just ended up deleting them all.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2012-11-21 at 12:50 PM.

I tried to level a priest as shadow, but it was such a pain, I respecced to healing and did dungeons instead. A lot more fun!
    That's the closest thing to giving up a class I've been. But traditionally, the rogue has been my least favorite. I don't PVP with it, and it's mob-killing efficiency has overall been very low compared to warrior or dk. Death knight has been my favorite so far. You always have some buttons to push, and you have great survivability, AOE and single target damage.
    Mother pus bucket!

Warrior - they just seem so boring. I can't really explain why I feel this way, just looking at the way they play bring no excitement to me.

Now, if someone can help shed some light on this class, that may influence me to get one past level 10, I may give it ago.

Deleted
    Mage and Shaman. No clue why. I tried playing them, but I didn't like them either... no clue why.

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Needs another option

- An alt of any class till the bring out flying for alts.

Seriously, I enjoyed the content once. I explore tons more with a flyer. Let me buying flying for my alts already
    Most likely releasing in 5.2 like they did in 3.2 for Northrend.

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 06:36 AM ----------

Clothies and Monks. Just can't do it. I am overly content with 2 druids and a Rogue. Don't need anything more than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    dk's....

/10 chars

Deleted
    I could never force myself to play Rogue, but I tried that at the end of Cata, and have one at 85 now (male Gnome btw).
    I had a DK back in Wrath, but I will never level up that class again, so my choice goes for them.
    Got rest of the classes at max, or planning to do it before next x-pack.

Any class that is not a mage. Seriously, I don't like tanks or healers and I have tried a Warlock, and while ok, I would much rather be a mage and be able to make food and have portals

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll never see myself playing a mage until the class actually involves some skill.
    Blanket silence healer, bring other guy 100-0 within 2 seconds, yeah, that takes so much skill...