View Poll Results: Classes you don't like to play? Mark all that apply.

Voters
587. You may not vote on this poll
  • Paladin

105 17.89%
  • Priest

98 16.70%
  • Warlock

99 16.87%
  • Shaman

80 13.63%
  • Warrior

86 14.65%
  • Hunter

81 13.80%
  • Monk

69 11.75%
  • Rogue

165 28.11%
  • Death Knight

124 21.12%
  • Mage

93 15.84%
  • Druid

90 15.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Mage.

For me, they just feel kinda bland. Using straight up offensive magic doesn't sound as interesting to me as commanding demons to aid you, draining their life to replenish yours, ailing them with some sort of disease or affliction. Compared to a Lock they're just kinda, meh.
    If you spend your entire life getting senpai to notice you, you'll never notice anyone else.

2philosophical4me

Rogue, I dislike their resource system so much, after I've been playing Enhancement forever I just can't get used to energy.

I chose Death Knights too, but I haven't played mine since early ICC so my opinion may have changed on that one.
    Armory
    All who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Teerack View Post
    Zeratul has always just been the batman of outerspace.

The only class I've never rolled, not even a level 1 alt, is a Mage. Casters have never interested me, and the mage is the casterist of all. I'm melee all the way.

Hunter because they're the class with the highest representation of ... "special peopl" in my opinion.
    Monks because literally all of their animations are plain stupid.
    Ex-Rogue; Ex-Paladin
    Mastery will fix it.

DK. I've tried, and tried, and tried... I just can't seem to get past about level 70-72 before I get so completely bored with it that I delete it. I don't even keep them as bank or RP alts, because I just can't RP a character I can't go out and PVE a bit on without being bored to death.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    DK. I've tried, and tried, and tried... I just can't seem to get past about level 70-72 before I get so completely bored with it that I delete it. I don't even keep them as bank or RP alts, because I just can't RP a character I can't go out and PVE a bit on without being bored to death.
    Took me 24 tries to get to level 70 as dk, now its my main
    You cannot trust, nor take seriously, an adult male without facial hair.Boys have no facial hair and boys are not men.
    ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Shaman

I loved to play a mage and shaman seemed like a fun class but every time I tried, I gave up. It wasn't that bad in PvE, even though the totems got to me eventually (I wasn't very fond on using them) but in PvP, oh my gosh.. every time I joined a BG, I got ganked and couldnt do anything as elemental.

Hunter, feels more one-dimensional than any other class to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimer View Post
    Moonkins... but it's just a visual thing for me.
    Omgz...are you calling me fat? It is just Insulation I tell you!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose