470 RDruid LF 2-3 Nights 470+ iLvL Excellent Exp.

Hey guys, Just seeing if anyone is browsing and needs the services of a 470 ilvl resto druid. Experience starts back in Vanilla

MC-BWL Cleared
    AQ40 All minus C'thun
    Naxx - Spider wing cleared

From there I've cleared everything since on the highest difficulty.

I've spent time as a raid leader/GM of US Top 150 Guilds, as well as a member of US #1 Guild Vodka during Sunwell progression / Beginning of Wrath.

I'm not interested in a 4+ Night a week progression hardcore guild anymore, as I tend to enjoy a more laid back setting with people who are mature enough to handle their shit. I still have the mindset of min/maxing my character and will be anal in getting any competitive edge I can...I guess some things you just can't shed.

I'd like to talk to any prospective GM or Officers, via skype/vent/whatever, as I feel it'll give us both a strong feel for what we're in for.

spoonhtml1 on skype would be the best way to reach me, as I'm always online. I'm willing to Xfer and 10/25 is unimportant to me. It's all about environment. Active players and a tight-knit feel is what's most important to me.

HIT ME UP!

Hash, let's talk.

I'd love to chat with you in mumble. PM me for mumble info. Here's a little bit about our guild.

We are in need of a few great players to round out our 10 man raid team.

We are 2/6H MSV, 4/6 HoF, and we raid Tues Weds and Thurs 6-10 PST. We are seeking someone that will come in, do a great job, be a great communicator, and likes to have some fun dammit!

Even though we like to have some, there are some things a successful candidate must have:

Reliability
    Great attendance
    Drive to improve
    Commitment to come prepared with all consumables each raid
    Commitment to researching encounters BEFORE we attempt them

We hold ourselves accountable to do these things. If one raider does not, he is hurting the other nine raiders around him and it's our promise to you that we will not allow that.

We believe playing the game well, and progressing keeps the game fun and fresh.

We have been around since launch day. We cleared all vanilla content except 40 man Naxx (Only two bosses killed). We cleared all content in BC, including Champion of the Naaru and Hand of A'dal titles, killed all content up through Kalegos in Sunwell BEFORE the nerfs, cleared all content in Wrath, including Ulduar and Icecrwon Drakes, cleared all content in Cata, including Firelands and Madness drakes.

We have a history of clearing content, and we will continue to do so for a long, long time. What we need is one or two like minded people, that want to push progression, that are competitive, also have a great sense of humor (cannot tell you how important that is).

Go to www.drivencenarius.com for more info.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Can't PM as my post count doesn't seem to update. Need 10 to do so. do you have a messenger of some kind? If so PM me the info or send me an e-mail

Patrick.donofrio gmail

SHE LOOKED LVL EIGHTEEN is a 25/10m raiding guild on Eonar.

We pride ourselves in our ability to push endgame content with a hardcore ability and mentality while having a 3-day a week schedule currently we are looking for Healers and DPS in our 25m new recruits are given immediate chance to prove their ability their first week here. after that as with all our raiders you must fight to prove you deserve your spot (keep numbers and performance high each week). this is a guaranteed spot for the right raider(s).

We run a small roster as to give our Raiders Optimal raiding time roster usually runs 28-32 max. (pretty much your being recruited to raid not sit on the bench) We are also a large online gaming community with stakes in many games including LoL hosting our own Minecraft server and many more.

We Raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    Times: 8:50 (invites) 9-12:30 (we dont pull after 12:30)

Please be minimum 470 ilvl 4/6 MV progression

We are Currently Looking for:

DPS
    1 Hunter
    2 Rogue(s)
    1 Mage
    1 Feral
    1 Ret
    1 Monk

Healers
    1 Mistweaver monk
    1 Resto Druid
    1 paladin
    1 Priest

If your interested visit www.slle.co or msg me at my realID benker1000@aol.com or battletag trytrotic#1111 for any questions or for more info