Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Yeah, because its a terrible idea to appoint a uniform leadership while in Total War
    Every war since WWII has been coordinated efforts of different countries without supreme authority. It is a terrible idea since your example is crap, Varian Wrynn is not my king, he's a human, I won't bow to him as my leader and lord and neither should any other non-human. Respect him, sure, serve him, to hell with that. The Alliance doesn't need a despot, those are the piss poor leaders which are crashing your beloved horde into the dirt.

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 11:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    It has nothing to do with it being easy/hard, because it's not. Horde side always get finished and Alliance side will always get the left overs. Hell, it's possible this is all we get on Alliance side. I wouldn't be surprised.
    You can have your opinion on the matter I will have mine. Blizzard has a long history of doing the exact opposite of what its Alliance fans have suggested... and we are becoming more and more vocal about it. They dont want that but they want even less to give us what we ask for, just once.
    Blood ELves....since when did they become so obssesed with artifacts and what not
    Since Cata, when they founded the Reliquary...

I do have to say..Garrosh coming in out of no where with an Axe to that Mogu's chest, THEN kicking the axe FURTHER into his chest was fucking awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I do have to say..Garrosh coming in out of no where with an Axe to that Mogu's chest, THEN kicking the axe FURTHER into his chest was fucking awesome.
    Rule #6 of War on Pandaria - Double Tap
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Rule #6 of War on Pandaria - Double Tap
    +1 for Zombieland reference.

Man..the fucking lore and questlines in this patch are AWESOME. I can't wait to see where it ends.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Every war since WWII has been coordinated efforts of different countries without supreme authority. .
    You need supreme authority to even have coodinated efforts.
    Else all members will just do whatever the hell they want, and may only aid allies "when they feel like it"

Take WW2 for example, Eisenhower was the supreme head of American and British forces
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    You need supreme authority to even have coodinated efforts.
    Else all members will just do whatever the hell they want, and may only aid allies "when they feel like it"

Take WW2 for example, Eisenhower was the supreme head of American and British forces

Not to mention Constellation seemed to forget they already clarified on that ONCE already. He's just in charge of the military forces.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Reminds me on scene from Illegal Danish "Arcanite Reaper Hooooo!"

But also funny part is when you get our from the temple and you see all dead Mogu'shans killed by Garrosh

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh royally owned that mogu damn. Dat Gorehowl to the chest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    maybe a sign of whats to come for him?
    #boycottchina

Okay. I must be repeatedly skipping this scene somehow. Anyone mind telling me which video it was in?
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    But also funny part is when you get our from the temple and you see all dead Mogu'shans killed by Garrosh
    Well I know about Dagger in the Dark
    Any word on what the Alliance only scenario involves? I know it involves the Temple of the Red Crane and what not

And whats this scene people are bustling about? Is it an in-game thng or a cinematic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I know about Dagger in the Dark
    Any word on what the Alliance only scenario involves? I know it involves the Temple of the Red Crane and what not

And whats this scene people are bustling about? Is it an in-game thng or a cinematic?

Here's the low down Night Elf fans have their faces turn blood red like Fel Orcs because of the Alliance scenario.

>.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Okay. I must be repeatedly skipping this scene somehow. Anyone mind telling me which video it was in?
    Its the one called ''the korne'' the one where Elves are trying to capture a Mogu.

was rather hoping i could complete the domination point quest chain before it hits live but it looks like the purge of dalaran part is being tested in house as well as the horde scenario

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 03:46 AM ----------

gotta admit i really thought that part was so badass

even though he is a complete hothead who was gonna kill that mogu rather than let the belfs interrogate it still makes me smile also i love how he just walks off when the belf convinces him that he can make the mogu leader talk and garrosh just says "what ever but if you disrespect me again belf i will have your head on a pike outside orgrimmar" haha

Heres the scene that iam alluding too skip to 4:30 watch till the end and see when garrosh walks out to see how many mogu he killed its fucking comical
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIoQBmjf1Q8
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2012-11-22 at 03:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So.. Garrosh is being...Garrosh?

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    I think they had Horde complete in the start of PTR. They are working still on Alliance, or maybe they don't want us to give ability to check it out on PTR
    This all seems really odd considering that Patch 5.1 is a release candidate and many expect it will drop next Tuesday. Maybe the patch isn't as far along as everyone thinks.

Thanks for all the info. Awesome work!
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    even though he is a complete hothead who was gonna kill that mogu rather than let the belfs interrogate it still makes me smile l]
    lol, Blood Elf interrogation, wonder what methods they use

Sprinkle him with too much glitter :x.

10+ Year Old Account

Probably some Arcane Magic as a Truth Serum or some crap like that. That's just a theory.

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sprinkle him with too much glitter :x.
    pretty much what i was thinkin

Just dump hair products and sparkles on the Mogu to just dazzle him into saying the truth