Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
9
10
LastLast
  1. #141
    Any Vid coming?

  2. #142
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    because those disgusting animals were responsible for all of it
    Are you for real? You sound like your rping on a thread now.

  3. #143
    Ye videos are coming Uploading them.

    http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Are you for real? You sound like your rping on a thread now.
    You speak thusly? You?

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    The final quests were pretty good, Loved the monkey king stuff

    This part bugged me, the buff I got kept ripping me out of shadow form
    How did you finish it so fast O.o.

  6. #146
    I loved the quest chain.



    All in all I'd say it came across as an Alliance victory.

    While the Kirin Tor surely took some losses from the Horde side of things, the Alliance now has the full support of Dalaran and the city, even if it isn't phased in game to reflect this, is now giving its support to the Alliance. The Sunreavers were defeated, and many of their forces imprisoned or slain, though many did manage to get out including Aethas.

    The Alliance managed to spy on the Horde and use their findings to locate the Divine Bell first, but this was counteracted by Horde stealing it back from the Alliance.

    At the finale, Garrosh lost his secret weapon he put so much into getting. The Divine Bell is destroyed, and while Anduin is injured badly he's still alive despite what Garrosh thinks. The Horde as Varian puts it is crumbling beneath his feet. The blood elves are angry with the losses they took because of Garrosh pushing them to find the Bell and they also blame Garrosh just as much for the Dalaran incident as they do Jaina. Not completely one sided, but all in all I count it as an Alliance victory.


    As for how me and some others are done already:


    1. I play a human.

    2. I used the extra rep from the darkmoon carousel every day the faire was open.

    3. First thing I did after hitting revered was to fly straight to the vendor and buy the double rep item.

    4. Did all 5 regular dailies plus the beast master daily every day.

    5. With 1-3 in mind, the one time quest chains that unlock as you gain Shieldwall rep were massive rep gains.

  7. #147
    Dreadlord soulyouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    772
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    How did you finish it so fast O.o.


    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    1. I play a human.

    2. I used the extra rep from the darkmoon carousel every day the faire was open.

    3. First thing I did after hitting revered was to fly straight to the vendor and buy the double rep item.

    4. Did all 5 regular dailies plus the beast master daily every day.

    5. With 1-3 in mind, the one time quest chains that unlock as you gain Shieldwall rep were massive rep gains.
    Pretty much what he said, and I'd always check for a new story quest before handing everything in, some days I would get 2 or 3 quests in between handing in dailies

  8. #148
    I was happy when I have started the quest and knowing that I will kill horde and made Kirin Tor Alliance only. But, when I started and look the quests, it is an Genocide by Jaina Proudmoore. A character that strongly believe that there can be peace between alliance and horde. Person who almost forgive Horde about Theramore destruction. Now she send me (other player) to purge Dalaran from Sunreavers After I got quests to kill them all, and kill sunreavers from trade center, that person become something other, and I do not look on alliance as I have for now. Those Blood Elves are second time betrayed by Alliance, and vanquished. The quest looks for me like ethnic cleaning one nation from city... I do not support Blizzard in this, it is just something that Alliance was not in my eyes in whole Warcraft.

    For people who didn't do the quest I made the video so you can see what is going on. King Varian is also pissed on Jaina, because he was in negotiation with sin'dorei to back them in alliance, but Jaina with this decision just drive them back more to Horde.



    In few moment "An Ancient Ally" will be uploaded tho
    http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

  9. #149
    Dreadlord soulyouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    772
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    I was happy when I have started the quest and knowing that I will kill horde and made Kirin Tor Alliance only. But, when I started and look the quests, it is an Genocide by Jaina Proudmoore. A character that strongly believe that there can be peace between alliance and horde. Person who almost forgive Horde about Theramore destruction. Now she send me (other player) to purge Dalaran from Sunreavers After I got quests to kill them all, and kill sunreavers from trade center, that person become something other, and I do not look on alliance as I have for now. Those Blood Elves are second time betrayed by Alliance, and vanquished. The quest looks for me like ethnic cleaning one nation from city... I do not support Blizzard in this, it is just something that Alliance was not in my eyes in whole Warcraft.
    Well it was Vereesa Windrunner that got you "deal" with the Sunreavers, Jaina was walking around the streets sending them to the Violet Hold, any that attacked her, she dealt with. I followed her around the city before handing everything in, to see any rp I might have missed while questing.
    The Belf robbing the bank was amusing, was glad to put him down.

    I feel the actions in Dalaran harsh but fair, twice now the Sunreavers have betrayed the Kirin'Tor for the horde, and Vereesa actions are really a surprise, they killed her husband.

    Last edited by soulyouth; 2012-12-11 at 07:23 PM.

  10. #150
    Over 9000! Combatbulter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hanseatic City of Lübeck
    Posts
    9,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    I was happy when I have started the quest and knowing that I will kill horde and made Kirin Tor Alliance only. But, when I started and look the quests, it is an Genocide by Jaina Proudmoore. A character that strongly believe that there can be peace between alliance and horde. Person who almost forgive Horde about Theramore destruction. Now she send me (other player) to purge Dalaran from Sunreavers After I got quests to kill them all, and kill sunreavers from trade center, that person become something other, and I do not look on alliance as I have for now. Those Blood Elves are second time betrayed by Alliance, and vanquished. The quest looks for me like ethnic cleaning one nation from city... I do not support Blizzard in this, it is just something that Alliance was not in my eyes in whole Warcraft.

    For people who didn't do the quest I made the video so you can see what is going on. King Varian is also pissed on Jaina, because he was in negotiation with sin'dorei to back them in alliance, but Jaina with this decision just drive them back more to Horde.


    In few moment "An Ancient Ally" will be uploaded tho

    Don't be too hard on Jaina she had her reasons, though she goes a bit overboard.
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

  11. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Don't be too hard on Jaina she had her reasons, though she goes a bit overboard.
    Ye but, this drive me the memory back to The Frozen Throne, when you started with Blood Elved, I love that race, I still love them now, and I am sad cus they are not in the alliance, I would trade them for Draeneis. Bad then we banish them because of some di*khead, and now Jaina she is killing them. An wise mage should know that is not the act of full Blood Elves race it's just few man that are guilty for it.
    http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

  12. #152
    Over 9000! Combatbulter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hanseatic City of Lübeck
    Posts
    9,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Ye but, this drive me the memory back to The Frozen Throne, when you started with Blood Elved, I love that race, I still love them now, and I am sad cus they are not in the alliance, I would trade them for Draeneis. Bad then we banish them because of some di*khead, and now Jaina she is killing them. An wise mage should know that is not the act of full Blood Elves race it's just few man that are guilty for it.
    This time some of the elves are actually guilty though.

    It certainly strained blood elf Alliance relation for a long time to come, until now Lor'themar had no personal reason to hold a strong grudge against the Alliance, now he has one and it seems for Jaina in particular.
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

  13. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    Well it was Vereesa Windrunner that got you "deal" with the Sunreavers, Jaina was walking around the streets sending them to the Violet Hold, any that attacked her, she dealt with. I followed her around the city before handing everything in, to see any rp I might have missed while questing.
    The Belf robbing the bank was amusing, was glad to put him down.

    I feel the actions in Dalaran harsh but fair, twice now the Sunreavers have betrayed the Kirin'Tor for the horde, and Vereesa actions are really a surprise, they killed her husband.

    Sunreavers or Reliquary
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Fanlyr_Silverthorn

  14. #154
    Dreadlord soulyouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    772
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    both, there was more then just him there

  15. #155
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    6,945
    lol so the Divine Bell gets destroyed?

    So much for all that work getting it
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

  16. #156
    Sweet, sweet.Thanks for the vid. \m/

  17. #157
    Dreadlord soulyouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    772
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    lol so the Divine Bell gets destroyed?

    So much for all that work getting it
    Sure is, Garrosh cleaved it down trying to kill the prince lol
    Last edited by soulyouth; 2012-12-11 at 10:01 PM.

  18. #158
    waiting for the horde version

  19. #159
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    6,945
    Hahahaha

    Jaina telling Varian not to get soft.
    Such a reversal of roles.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

  20. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    waiting for the horde version
    I think someone did that before me, so I look forward to see already uploaded videos
    Last edited by Stiven; 2012-12-12 at 01:04 AM.
    http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •