Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Hahahaha

Jaina telling Varian not to get soft.
    Such a reversal of roles.
    Is she even the same person christ i remember what she was like at the end of the battle for the undercity

TBH i think she has crossed the threshold and there is no going back for her just like garrosh she too will die at the end of this xpac imo and the kirin tor will go back to being neutral

New video uploaded, Anduin gone to find an Ancient Ally... The monkey king, that will craft the mallet ^^

Deleted
    When Dalaran helps Theramore it's neutral. When Dalaran helps Darnassus it's neutral. But! When an elf use a Dalaran's portal it's a betrayal! Blizzard and the logic... In the same way, Jaina can forgive the destruction of Theramore, but a steal without violence of a bell, OMG it's horrible! kill them all!

But, to temper my message, I'm happy to see the alliance take a dark way. Now none is the Good and none is the Evil. The bad thing, it's happen too late and for bad reasons. And for once the thalassians are on major events, it's for be martyred once again. Ok Rommath kills many allied on dalaran and save the majority of Sunreaver but it's frustrating. I hope the elves will not be forget again and will take their revenge against Alliance and Garrosh. And to see a real rivality between Dalaran and Silvermoon for the magical dominance in Azeroth. And if Lor'themar throws out the High Elves from the sunwell.

And I hope to see quickly the Horde side

Quote Originally Posted by Nemhainn View Post
    When Dalaran helps Theramore it's neutral. When Dalaran helps Darnassus it's neutral. But! When an elf use a Dalaran's portal it's a betrayal! Blizzard and the logic... In the same way, Jaina can forgive the destruction of Theramore, but a steal without violence of a bell, OMG it's horrible! kill them all!

But, to temper my message, I'm happy to see the alliance take a dark way. Now none is the Good and none is the Evil. The bad thing, it's happen too late and for bad reasons. And for once the thalassians are on major events, it's for be martyred once again. Ok Rommath kills many allied on dalaran and save the majority of Sunreaver but it's frustrating. I hope the elves will not be forget again and will take their revenge against Alliance and Garrosh. And to see a real rivality between Dalaran and Silvermoon for the magical dominance in Azeroth. And if Lor'themar throws out the High Elves from the sunwell.

And I hope to see quickly the Horde side
    My point exactly on another thread

why did jaina help darnassus with her anti rogue traps

why did she lock down a enemy city even though her organisation is neutral

yes her intentions are maybe good but its still going against neutrality

her meddling is just as bad as the sunreavers and tbh we dont even know which sunreavers did it and why cause we know there leader aethas had no knowledge and if he did would have no part in it he made that clear in the early quest chain
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2012-12-12 at 09:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is the single best intro I've seen .
    I must admit the Monkey King actually makes me like Hozen again. He's not all about throwing his own crap like the others. He's kinda like Loki in the way he acts, and I love the way he talks in rhymes and riddles.

Funny how this patch the Alliance has befriended two of Pandaria's most powerful and legendary beings - Chi Ji and the Monkey King. It would seem with the Monkey King at the very least befriended there's a chance we will see more Hozen interact with the Alliance for better or worse .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    My point exactly on another thread

why did jaina help darnassus with her anti rogue traps

why did she lock down a enemy city even though her organisation is neutral

yes her intentions are maybe good but its still going against neutrality

her meddling is just as bad as the sunreavers and tbh we dont even know which sunreavers did it and why cause we know there leader aethas had no knowledge and if he did would have no part in it he made that clear in the early quest chain
    Well, so far there are 2 Sunreavers known to work directly with Garrosh and they're Fanlyr Silverthorn and Thalen Songweaver.

Anyway, now what Sunreavers have been booted out of Dalaran and therefor ruining negotiations for Bloodelves to rejoin the Alliance, they now have no other choice, but to to remain a doormat to Garrosh's boots until his fall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemhainn View Post
    Well Dalaran did break it's neutrality during Theramore even if it's intent was only temporary to discourage Garrosh.

Why is Dalaran helping Darnassus a problem? That doesn't break neutrality as that's part of what being neutral is - they can help both sides while remaining on good terms with either and not getting involved in their conflict. As I've mentioned in prior threads it's never specifically mentioned that the bubble around Darnassus was specifically meant for the Horde and at no point during your investigation does she blame the Horde until she discovers the portal.

Sunreavers assisting the Horde was different as they were directly using Dalaran resources to help the Horde attack the Alliance. That is the difference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Anyway, now what Sunreavers have been booted out of Dalaran and therefor ruining negotiations for Bloodelves to rejoin the Alliance, they now have no other choice, but to to remain a doormat to Garrosh's boots until his fall.
    At the end of the horde quest, audio shows Blood elves take their distance with Garrosh and Lor'themar orders Rommath to summon the magi and add the Sunreavers' strength to his own, and for Halduron to assemble to rangers. Demanding his blades, Theron vows that the next move will belong to him and the blood elves will take back their fate into their own hands.

In a Search of Harmony - Making a Weapon to destroy Divine Bell. Check out the video:

In 108 Min last chapter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    In a Search of Harmony - Making a Weapon to destroy Divine Bell. Check out the video:

In 108 Min last chapter
    PLEASE release the Horde versions soon! =0
    Last edited by mmoc6e272995a4; 2012-12-12 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    It has nothing to do with it being easy/hard, because it's not. Horde side always get finished and Alliance side will always get the left overs. Hell, it's possible this is all we get on Alliance side. I wouldn't be surprised.
    Knowing Blizzard this is a good possibility.

Horde version PLEASE

So last night I did a faction change when I was at Revered with the Dominance Offensive. It turns out that rep gets translated into the opposite faction (i.e. I was still Revered with Shieldwall) but the quest line is reset, allowing you to start from the beginning. Due to having the commendation, I was able to do the entire Alliance quest series and hit Exalted in a couple of ours. Needless to say, the conclusion is quite epic and gives you a Grand Gryphon (or Wyvern for Horde) mount which is one of the ones that switches between ground and flying.

Final quest. Huge spoiler in this one !

Deleted
    If anyone else noticed during the quest, there is a Sha manifistation standing next to Garrosh and his Blademaster (similar to those powerful manifistations that we've been killing throughout the entire Pandaria questline and dungeons+raid), which dissapears just before Anduin strikes the bell with mallet and than shows Garrosh stunned on the floor, with slightly visible smoke comming from him.

Here's the thing, if you've been paying attention to Lorwealkers story The Seven Burdens of Shaohao; see what I said? SEVEN burdens! To those who don't know, the burdens represent the Sha he forced out in order to battle them to reach enlightenment, they were Anger, Despair, Violance, Doubt, Fear and Haterd.... notice something missing? The scrolls fail to mention the 7th Sha! That Sha has finally revealed itself!

The Sha of Pride. And it has posessed Garrosh.

You want to know how's that possible?
    Remember the Korune mogu you had to kill? They controlled the Sha powers, yet compare to others, who turn gray and sprout ugly looking hands, they remained normal. And even when capturing the Korune leader, when Garrosh threatens him to reveal the location of the Divine Bell, the mogu says:
    "You cannot control yourself, your own rage, fear; how can you hope to control the bell."
    Meaning that in order to control the sha powers like they do, one must have complete control over their own emotions.

Which, if you looked members of Alliance and Horde who attempted to use them, none are unable to control, except for Garrosh, he's not driven, by fear, hatred or violance, but pride. That same pride to prove he could be a better warchief than anyone before him, even Thrall; that same pride which drove him to forsake honor, while still claiming he has it; that same pride which made him started a war, claiming it to be for the good of all Horde, while in turn splittering it from within.

And lets face it, no way Garrosh could with that ONE little swing with a onehanded weapon shatter a giant iron bell, crafted by mogu. You'd need to have a big power boost to do something like that.

If anything, this patch is the turning point where Garrosh gets from bad to worse.

Just waiting for the movies to confirm it. =)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    If anyone else noticed during the quest, there is a Sha manifistation standing next to Garrosh and his Blademaster
    That wasn't there when I did the quest, at least not till Blademaster turned, I think maybe that someone did the quest just before the video maker and it bugged out.
    Sig by Safhira

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    That wasn't there when I did the quest, at least not till Blademaster turned, I think maybe that someone did the quest just before the video maker and it bugged out.
    Even if it did, the fact that the Sha manifested on Blademaster is proof enough.

the purge of dalaran (horde)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ6z6nTCV7w

Rommath sends you not to kill civilians, as if he does vereesa

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post

Omg thank you, about time someone did a Horde PoV here lol. Im doing it myself, but I'd watch it before i finish anyway.

ps. holy crap that music is loud :<
    Last edited by Shampro; 2012-12-13 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post

So cool to finnally interact with people like rommath

Also i loved theron at the end of that clip made him actually sound badass for once