Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    So much bloodshed! In a place of peace! Jaina has gone too far this time by Rommath

i love rommath

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling it right now, after seeing Lor'themar super mad at the alliance and basicly looking for better allies to fight by thier side, im goin to go ahead and say that he will speak with Sylvanas in 5.2 or 5.3. And I cant freaking wait for that D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemhainn View Post
    When Dalaran helps Theramore it's neutral. When Dalaran helps Darnassus it's neutral. But! When an elf use a Dalaran's portal it's a betrayal! Blizzard and the logic... In the same way, Jaina can forgive the destruction of Theramore, but a steal without violence of a bell, OMG it's horrible! kill them all!

But, to temper my message, I'm happy to see the alliance take a dark way. Now none is the Good and none is the Evil. The bad thing, it's happen too late and for bad reasons. And for once the thalassians are on major events, it's for be martyred once again. Ok Rommath kills many allied on dalaran and save the majority of Sunreaver but it's frustrating. I hope the elves will not be forget again and will take their revenge against Alliance and Garrosh. And to see a real rivality between Dalaran and Silvermoon for the magical dominance in Azeroth. And if Lor'themar throws out the High Elves from the sunwell.

And I hope to see quickly the Horde side
    I too don't think that neutral is not the best word to describe the Kirin Tor's position. Neutrality, in honestly, is kind of a self preservation move to avoid damaging conflict. The Kirin Tor's politics seem more akin to an overseeing committee more concerned about "fairness", like they don't want any side to have a disproportionate advantage (weapons of mass destruction).

Deleted
    How are some people so ahead?

Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    How are some people so ahead?
    No one is ahead... You just reach revered and buy a token that give u 100% more reputation

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 07:16 PM ----------

I have updated first post with horde - the purge of dalaran and final Breath of Darkest Shadow.
    Credit Goes to RazorclawXCC: http://www.youtube.com/user/RazorclawXCC?feature=watch

Question for the people who have completed the Shieldwall/Dominance Offensive quest chain: Is there any point to hold off on doing the story quests until Revered or far enough into Honored that you can just get Exalted in one sitting with the reputation commendation, or are you limited to how many story events you can do in a day?

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Question for the people who have completed the Shieldwall/Dominance Offensive quest chain: Is there any point to hold off on doing the story quests until Revered or far enough into Honored that you can just get Exalted in one sitting with the reputation commendation, or are you limited to how many story events you can do in a day?
    You can do multiple story events in one day. I think that once I hit halfway through revered, I was able to actually finish the rest in one day.

Went to bed shortly after posting, thanks for the speedy reply.

Watching through these, I noticed that the Horde and Alliance Darnassus quests seem to contradict each other. For starters, the Dalaran portal Jaina finds at the end of the Alliance never appears in the Horde-side version at all. The portal there leads to and from Domination Point. Furthermore, Fanlyr Silverthorn is supposed to teleport it to Silvermoon, which is indeed where it shows up next. Nowhere on the Horde-side quests does Dalaran enter into it. Either that's a good sized plot hole or something suspicious is going on.

I noticed that Fanlyr stays behind to "clean up our tracks a bit" while Horde players return to Domination Point. What he did after that isn't shown on either side, but somehow or other we've got a portal to Dalran and a bright blue arcane trail leading right to it. I have to say, it looks an awful lot like Fanlyr set up the Sunreavers (presumably to add their strength to the Horde) and Jaina played right into it.

We've got means, motive, and opportunity, can we convict? Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inexorability View Post
    Watching through these, I noticed that the Horde and Alliance Darnassus quests seem to contradict each other. For starters, the Dalaran portal Jaina finds at the end of the Alliance never appears in the Horde-side version at all. The portal there leads to and from Domination Point. Furthermore, Fanlyr Silverthorn is supposed to teleport it to Silvermoon, which is indeed where it shows up next. Nowhere on the Horde-side quests does Dalaran enter into it. Either that's a good sized plot hole or something suspicious is going on.

I noticed that Fanlyr stays behind to "clean up our tracks a bit" while Horde players return to Domination Point. What he did after that isn't shown on either side, but somehow or other we've got a portal to Dalran and a bright blue arcane trail leading right to it. I have to say, it looks an awful lot like Fanlyr set up the Sunreavers (presumably to add their strength to the Horde) and Jaina played right into it.

We've got means, motive, and opportunity, can we convict? Thoughts?
    Maybe the "Dalaran Portals" are not stationary, and the "Portal to Darnassus" in Domination point is actually from Dalaran, merely set in another origin point. I mean this, because with Jaina's wards in Darnassus it would have been nigh impossible to create a portal without them detecting it. The portal had to be one that had "clearance" to enter Darnassus. Preventing enemy portals from being summoned had to be one of Jaina's top priorities unless she suddenly became a moron.

There's also another possibility of how Jaina's wards were bypassed; When you arrive at Darnassus, there's a lot of mages creating an invisivility field. How did they got there? Perhaps they they traveled to Darnassus through Dalaran, closed the portal, erected the barrier and then opened a portal to Domination Offensive from their now hidden and secure position.

The point is that Jaina knows that a Portal from Dalaran was used, and unless she is wildly missinformed, she knows something we don't. Another thing is that the Sunreaver involvement isn't a secret, Nazgrim himself tells you that they are Garrosh's agents.