Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    World first is world first, don't know why you spazzoids jump into threads every day to start the 10v25 debate.

We have two brackets, one is 25 man which has many guilds competing in it, one is 10 man in which only seriously competing guild is paragon. Lets just say they are completely different games and stop the pointless argument.
    Last edited by Marooned; 2012-11-21 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyMG View Post
    You can't say 10's and 25's are the same difficulty when even Paragon admitted that 10 mans are a joke.
    After they cleared FL a million times on 25. Did anyone expect anything else? They also mentioned this in their articles on the 10/25 debate, which you would've noticed if you read them.

They said the exact same as everyone else has always said - In 10 man its easier to see what's going on but you can't afford to fuck up as much as on 25.
    That's why 10 mans seem a lot easier than 25 - You don't invite fuck ups.

Also, as mentioned a couple of times in this thread, they didn't switch because it was easier than 25. They lost too many people to DS boredom. http://www.paragon.fi/news/paragon-w...5man-10man-mop

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Every raid I've ever done was the same - struggle on 25 a bit... then rofl facestomp 10 man. Although I am not even trying to say which is better or harder - this was just my personal experience thrown into the mix.
    that's because after a few lockouts in 25s people will have insane gear compared to 10-man raiders.
    Most encounters are actually harder in 10-man so stop that crap please.
    Not only do 10-mands drop only 2 pieces of loot per boss, but it will be disenchanted a lot more often than in 25s.

Deleted
    10 or 25 doesn't really matter, you people act like world firsts mean something. Newsflash: Defeating pixels is not an accomplishment worth tracking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phazormal View Post
    After they cleared FL a million times on 25. Did anyone expect anything else? They also mentioned this in their articles on the 10/25 debate, which you would've noticed if you read them.

They said the exact same as everyone else has always said - In 10 man its easier to see what's going on but you can't afford to fuck up as much as on 25.
    That's why 10 mans seem a lot easier than 25 - You don't invite fuck ups.

Also, as mentioned a couple of times in this thread, they didn't switch because it was easier than 25. They lost too many people to DS boredom. http://www.paragon.fi/news/paragon-w...5man-10man-mop
    They had killed Rag25HC once when they killed Rag10HC,not "a million times".

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    10 or 25 doesn't really matter, you people act like world firsts mean something. Newsflash: Defeating pixels is not an accomplishment worth tracking.
    well everything in this world you percept is basically some electronic signals on your brain...

Quote Originally Posted by Tryggve View Post
    They had killed Rag25HC once when they killed Rag10HC,not "a million times".
    O sorry, was typing words faster than I was thinking of them - replace cleared with wiped.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Only 25 is considered world 1st.
    Why does WoWProgress put DREAM Paragon at #1 and Blood Legion at #2?

Quote Originally Posted by Kensura View Post
    This. I raid 25 man, and we did one reset in 10 man and that shit was a total joke in comparison.
    Stop carrying shitty players in your 25. Problem solved.

Deleted
    The reason why 25 man raiders find 10 mans easier is because they take the best 10 people from their guild to do it. They are not carrying any slackers. Even cutting edge 25man guilds have some avg players hiding on their rosters.

Quote Originally Posted by purplelace View Post
    Looking at a time per boss kill (efficiency), it looks like Paragon currently is creeping up from behind. Assuming both 25 and 10 are tuned the same,
    Stop right there. Bad assumption. Even you said "some have been harder on 25 and some have been harder on 10" the logical conclusion is that they are not in the same race.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Only 25 is considered world 1st.
    I laughed so hard, considering warcry has to downsize to keep their server rank up and has been now for a while....lol...

lol 10 man. lol.

You know exactly what you said. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-11-22 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phazormal View Post
    After they cleared FL a million times on 25
    That's just a horrible distortion of truth. The 10man HC clear of Rag was done in the next reset after 25man HC, and before any other 10man guild.

Before Paragon downsized to 10man, I thought there is some truth behind "10man is harder because the kills come slower". But looking at it now, 10 man guild just have no ambition at all. Paragon is alone in the 10man "race".

Edit: I don't want to sound like a fanboy, I actually hate Paragon because they never fucked up when they raided. But it's boring to watch 10man first kills and that can't be denied. Even if the race is so short. One lousy reset but 25man raids actually have some competition among themselves, which should be the norm. The 10man status is just an abomination: to use an analogy is like having a 100meter race finished with 1 guy under 10 sec and the rest over 11 sec.
    Last edited by nehunter; 2012-11-21 at 08:56 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Since there is no competition in 10man you shouldn't count Paragon in the global list of course. If blizzard would make a 5man version of the terrace and no serious guild decides to do 5man raids and I clear it world fist with 4 drunk friends I wouldn't be rated either.

It's like saying the Dutch football team Ajax is just as good as Barcalona because they are both champions in their respective countries.

Only because of the Paragon fanboys are people suddenly rating 10 mans.
    The difficulty can never be judged because Paragon has no competition, /the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    Exactly. Good players know 10 man is easier, because your individual effort, as a good player, counts far more than it does in a 25 man. There's also less shit for you to do or worry about for each individual person (less adds, less people, etc.). Any good 25 man raiders can confirm this for themselves whenever they step into a 10 man, save for some specific fights (such as Sarth 3D).

If you're not a good player, I can see why you'd think 10 man is harder since you definitely can't be carried in a 10 man.
    That doesnt say shit about the difficulty difference of 10/25 man dude.. By that logic 25man should be equally easy if all 25man players are of the highest skill possible.. So in the end its about the players you've got not if you raid 10 or 25 man.

I do believe 25man needs more time logistically cause you've got more players.

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

Oh look its this thread again.

You act like little kiddies... get serious and stop comparing the damn sizes!

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Why does WoWProgress put DREAM Paragon at #1 and Blood Legion at #2?
    Because the developer wanted that! No other reason. It should be Dream Paragon at #1 in 10man format.

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 09:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ~Valen~ View Post
    You act like little kiddies... get serious and stop comparing the damn sizes!
    Dude every man is comparing sizes, all the time!