Thread: Jc gems and PvP

Deleted

Jc gems and PvP

hee guys , so i got my JC to 600 and i was wondering , i got all my gems to either crit / PvP power or ag / PvP power or solid PvP power. should i go with the 320 ag 3x or the 480 mastery?

NOTE: i never PvE only PvP perspective, makes me wonder caus ag isn't really something that adds DMG now to PvP.

thanks in advance

Just a head up, you can only use 2 JC gems now.

Well considering there isn't a PvP power JC Gem for Mists, JC is pretty much a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    Well considering there isn't a PvP power JC Gem for Mists, JC is pretty much a waste.
    JC provides the same benefit as every other profession. The only exception is BS which is better because of the additional sockets, but it's really not a big deal unless you are extreme min-maxer.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    JC provides the same benefit as every other profession.
    No it doesn't. It only provides that in PvE where you'd replace, say, an agility gem with a JC agility gem for some extra agility but in PvP you'll be spending a gem slot that could have PvP on an agility gem.

JC is the worst profession for PvP now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    JC provides the same benefit as every other profession. The only exception is BS which is better because of the additional sockets, but it's really not a big deal unless you are extreme min-maxer.
    Not really. Take LW for example. The +500 primary stat is a boost on top of regular bracer enchants. It doesn't take up a gem slot that can be used for +320 pvp power like JC does.

JC generally still provides a small amount of benefit if you use a mainstat gem instead of 320 pvp power, but the difference is so small that it's better to take other professions.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're gemming primary stat JC is the same as others. If you're gemming a secondary stat JC is the worst.

Anwswer to OPs question: You should use primary stat JC gems.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Not really. Take LW for example. The +500 primary stat is a boost on top of regular bracer enchants. It doesn't take up a gem slot that can be used for +320 pvp power like JC does.
    LWing dowsnt work that way its either LWing or the reg enchant....just tried it =p
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye noticed this some time ago. First time we dont get JC PvP Gems.... And it sucks. Cos its only profession that is plain bad for pvp. All others provide main stat bonus while you keep pvp gems in...
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    hee guys , so i got my JC to 600 and i was wondering , i got all my gems to either crit / PvP power or ag / PvP power or solid PvP power. should i go with the 320 ag 3x or the 480 mastery?

NOTE: i never PvE only PvP perspective, makes me wonder caus ag isn't really something that adds DMG now to PvP.

thanks in advance
    gem your main stat with the two jc only gems,even for pvp.for my warrior i use the +str cuts.also yes it does suck that blizz never put in res/pvp jc only gems for mop.it just shows us the lack of detail from blizz.

As a JC, i support this thread.

Deleted
    allright 320 ag it is then