Garalon (10 normal) seeking advice

As the title states my guild is having issues killing Garalon 10 man normal. We've had a 3% wipe at enrage, but usually our wipes are at higher percentages. Most of our attempts were 1 tank, 3 heal (holy paladin soaking swipes with me, the tank), with 3 ranged dps and a healer alternating carrying pheromones. Here is a WoL link: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/j...pes&boss=63667

When we switched to back to 2 tanks, 2 healers the damage looked like it would be high enough, but we're having issues with healing. We might be unable to 2 heal it, but not have the damage to 3 heal it.

My question is should we stick to the 2 tank 2 healer strategy with 4 ranged dps kiters? Is there any kiting advice to offer? And if we can't muster the dps for this on normal with 3 healers, would Stone Guard heroic be a better fight to work on? I recall people saying it has a very generous enrage, though a few weeks back when we tried it we were behind enrage. Our raid dps is not very good, obviously.

Thanks.

Your Warlock's DPS is less than my 86 Fire Mage's. Replace him until he can bring more damage per second than derps per second.

3 heal, 1 tank, EVERYONE prepot and hero/cd pot (only a few of your raiders are), replace your lock, and you'll make enrage doing exactly what you're doing.

Or you could just 2 heal it....?

*tank can spec dps, (we were using plate dps + rogue on feint to soak swipes)
    *tank can kite pheromones instead of 1 dps (just have to be in range for swipes)
    *2 healers can kite

Each of those solutions (or any combination) should work and each should solve problem of missing dps (we had the same problem)

Edit: Repleacing Warlock might be the best idea tho :]