475 RShaman or 478 MW LF Raiding Guild...

As the title says I am a 475 ilvl Resto Shaman.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...budan/advanced

Looking to transfer and join a 10 or 25 man guild. I am 4/16 N due to a guild that was falling apart and constantly wanting to switch alts. I have studied all of the fights and just want to find a place to call home. I can raid any days but has to be after 9pm EST. If interested please message me here or my battlenet ID is SplusR#1958.

I also have a MW Monk that is 478 ilvl.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...budan/advanced

I can play on either one. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Last edited by Vanthioz; 2013-02-17 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Profile change

Hi Ibudan, come check out Conspiracy!

We're an alliance guild on the PST PvE US-Hyjal server. We run a 10man raiding group that went 8/8H in DS; we are currently 6/6 in MV and 4/6 in HoF.

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8:30-11pm PST (11:30pm - 2am EST).

We are currently looking for 1 shammy healer. This is a guaranteed raid slot; in exchange we ask 90%+ attendance.

Our guild is very stable - we were formed on the first day of vanilla WoW and have had the same guild leader since. We have been raiding together since Molten Core. About half of our raid group is made up of people who have been playing together for 3-6 years. The rest of the group is people who joined us in the past year. We are a very close group of older adults - our ages range from late 20's to mid 40's. We are laid back and have a lot of fun raiding together, but get more serious when it's boss time.

If this sounds interesting to you, come find me on Hyjal, talk to me on Stef#1290, email me at xyrryus(at)yahoo(dot)com, or drop off an app at our website itspallygear.com

Good luck in your search, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Snozberries [A] Ysondre, is a friendly, level 25, casual guild with a focus on efficient progression raiding and a desire to expand our PVP presence through RBG's and Arena teams. We are currently 6/6 MV 6/6 HoF 4/4 Terrace on 10 man normal mode. We raid Tues and Weds from 8:30-10:30 pm est time. Our second 10 man group currently raids on thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm but half of the group are mainly alts from the first group. We're also planning on running Rbgs on mondays. For more info or to apply go to snozberries.wowstead.com

Hi SplusR,

I see that you're currently rolling through all the LFR content on your monk and are 4/16 on your shaman while trying to gear yourself. I'm in the process of building a 3rd team for Redeemers of Azeroth on Proudmoore and have an opening for both a heals and a dps, letting you pick the spot you would like to fill.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 8:00-10:30 PST

About Us
    Redeemers of Azeroth is a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a passion for progression that likes to have a good time in doing so. As to our guild size, we currently have approximately 30 individual people in guild, all adults with a good-natured sense of humor. Our members tend to be on daily, raiding or not..

If we peak your interest at all, please fee free to head to our website and fill out the supplied application found in the Recruitment section of the site or feel free to contact me directly through my battletag (Arondil#1105) because we'd love a chance to talk to you about the game and to see if perhaps we could be a fit for one another.

Guild Website
    roa.enjin.com

Lastly, we do hope to hear from you soon, but if we’re not a match for your needs, we would still like to wish you the best of luck in your future WOW endeavors

-Arondil

US-Kel'Thuzad

<Calamitous Intent> is currently open for recruitment for a Tank and a couple DPS for 5.2 Progression. Originally a group of friends clearing old content through openraid.us, we've decided to all transfer to the same server to build a solid core group for Current Content and Heroic Progression.

Our core members experience in hardcore progression ranges all the way back to vanilla, and our expertise and experience has served in many top guilds of our previous servers. We're not looking for players geared with full 5.0 Heroic Raid gear, but players who:

• Commit to pushing their expectations to the limits during progression
    • Have experience in Hardcore Raid Progression play-styles
    • Can react positively to intense situations that would otherwise change the outcome of the attempt
    • Have the ingenuity to participate in strategizing boss fights, overall helping the raid

----------------------------------

Our raid days are set in stone, but subject to add another day come heroic progression nights. The raid times are at the moment in a general area, but may change.

Raid times are as follows:

• Tuesday: 9pm-12pm MST
    • Thursday: 9pm-12pm MST
    • Sunday: 9pm-12pm MST

What classes is Calamitous Intent looking for?
    We are under recruitment, and all classes are considered. Specifically, we are looking for a few core roles and classes for our main core group.

Group 1 is looking for:

• Prot Warrior -or- Guardian Druid
    • Resto Shaman
    • Hunter
    • Mage
    • Warlock

What Calamitous Intent has to offer:
    Not only will we be progression 5.2 in a Heroic Hardcore manner, but we like to have fun. On off days, we will be hosting Firelands/Dragon Soul/BWD/BoT/Throne/ICC runs for those who still have interest in finishing their legendary questlines, or looking to pickup a new set of transmog. All of these events will be hosted through openraid.us.

Aside from raiding, our guild is also open to casual play, and even an alt run group with reduced raid days and times.

Other minor things include:

• Functional Website, with ease of access
    • Mumble server
    • Guild Bank access with guild repairs, and plenty of funding
    • Guild advancement, will be looking for officers

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this thread, or contact myself or my co-leader in-game.

Kliché (Alt Code 0233) or NRGETiK#1930
    Andreus