Thread: What to play?

10+ Year Old Account

What to play?

Hey guys, I'm looking for a new game to play on PC.

I'm looking for either a good Fallout-style game, or something like Final Fantasy. I've played most of the Fallout games and I'm kind of looking for something to play since league of legends is getting on my nerves at times. D3 is getting old, I don't play WoW anymore, and SC2 I'm plain terrible at.

I liked the Crysis games and most of the COD games, but don't want to get black ops 2 because the single player is probably too short (not a huge fan of cod online.) I was looking at Assassin's Creed 4 but I was just kind of so-so towards the first one.

I'm open to MOBA, RPG, FPS, MMO, etc. I have dota 2 but not feeling it yet.

Any suggestions?
    Desktop: Antec Twelve-Hundred v3| ASUS VH236H | i5-3570k @ 4.5 | MSI 660ti PE | AsRock z77 Extreme4 | 16GB G.Skill 1866 | Havik 140 | Vertex 3 90gb Boot ssd | Kingston 240gb ssd | 620w Antec | Logitech G500, G510, G930
    Laptop: ASUS U36JC-B2B Tablet: HP Touchpad 16gb | Asus Infinity 32gb
    Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i with 18-55mm IS & 75-300mm
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...en/Cc/advanced

Metro 2033. It's a very atmospheric FPS game that very vaguely reminds me of Fallout (only in the post-apocalypse sense). It's a very solid game, and it has a sequel coming out next year so if you enjoy it, there's something to look forward to. One of the best games I've played in the genre, and it's on sale fairly often on Steam so you should be able to catch it pretty cheap.

RuneScape! Obviously the best game ever.

Also, have you tried out some downloadable games from Steam? Even if you have 20$ you can get a log of fun games you may end up loving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I have metro 2033, so I figured I'd give it a shot again... but as soon as I launched the game, it screwed up my receiver/monitor display so I uninstalled it hoping to fix the problem... Lets try something else for now.

I have a ton of games on steam I bought cheap but I haven't been able to find anything with good graphics I want to play for a while.
    Desktop: Antec Twelve-Hundred v3| ASUS VH236H | i5-3570k @ 4.5 | MSI 660ti PE | AsRock z77 Extreme4 | 16GB G.Skill 1866 | Havik 140 | Vertex 3 90gb Boot ssd | Kingston 240gb ssd | 620w Antec | Logitech G500, G510, G930
    Laptop: ASUS U36JC-B2B Tablet: HP Touchpad 16gb | Asus Infinity 32gb
    Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i with 18-55mm IS & 75-300mm
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...en/Cc/advanced