Poll: Class?

Multiboxing Class?

Going to start multiboxing and farming legendarys. I am debating between Monk or WD. What do you all think??

Blood DK/Shaman

EDIT: Wrong game I don't think multi-boxing on D3 is allowed since running 2 clients at once is not possible without doing certain work-arounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    I don't think multi-boxing on D3 is allowed since running 2 clients at once is not possible without doing certain work-arounds.
    I'm fairly certain Blizz said multiboxing is OK as long as each keypress only does 1 action for each character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    I'm fairly certain Blizz said multiboxing is OK as long as each keypress only does 1 action for each character.
    I kno Inigos has been streaming since like the beginning of D3 and is always multiboxing x4 hasn't had any conflict with Blizzard.

I would have thought Demon hunter would be the best multi box, high mobility and dps ?

4 Turrets

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go with witch doctor; They are ridiculously good now compared to how they were back in the days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Four Monks for all four Mantras? Can't go wrong with that.

Deleted
    id say WD purely bcoz they are range, but i dont know how well they would sync with each other.

Monk works good from my experience.