Having mad threat issues

So during our progress through the current raid tier me and our boomkin are having severe aggro issues on pull can anyone give me some advice for me or my tanks:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/i8llgnxsba8qstdl/

Some logs for this evening. Any help much appreciated.

avatar, recklessness, skullbanner macro will do wonders. taunt at the pull, shield slam first just so you have a second or 2 to get vengenace in before a massive dragon roar crit. with the above macro and the glyph of heavy repercussions you can dish out 500k shield slams just a few seconds into the pull. Being expertise capped also helps. Having your first shield slam miss is a bit of a bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinj94363 View Post
    So during our progress through the current raid tier me and our boomkin are having severe aggro issues on pull can anyone give me some advice for me or my tanks:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/i8llgnxsba8qstdl/

Some logs for this evening. Any help much appreciated.
    Chill with DPS for a few seconds at the start or beg for salvs. There's not much else you can do.

edit: in response to AGit, Dragon Roar is bugged and doesn't produce lasting threat, or so I've heard.

oh? I didn't know of such a bug. however if the threat stays on the target just long enough for you to get the vengeance, it doesn't really mater as the shield slams come rolling in hard.

Asking the dps to chill for few seconds after pull should be the last option imo, it's always a dps loss when pre-potted dps just hang around waiting for tank to get threath. Salvation is nice, but it's unlikely you have as many salvations in the group as you have bursting dps.

also, i use glyph of death from above and i quite frequently choose to leap into the fight, rather than charge. with CDs up you can pull off a nice 100k crit to the boss before anyone in your group has done anything. For them to pull agro over the leap crit, they'd have to instantly do 5x the damage of your leap. In this case that'd add up to 500k or more. Note that this is just the leap, ofc the threat from your other abilities will start to pile up after that.
    Last edited by aGit; 2012-11-22 at 02:31 AM.

Deleted
    Warrior dps opener is just insanely high, i peak above 200k on every boss (pre potted, reck/banner) altough we got stable tankers not letting me die.
    If they still give you problems let you paladin put a salv on them. Problem solved without a dps loss.

Can do one of two things depending on your raid setup:

Tricks of the Trade and misdirects from hunters/rogues, shouldnt be a problem after about 3 seconds in, charge in, shield slam, revenge and you're done. Taunt works for the first 6 seconds yeah. This allows you to delay cooldowns to when its optimal.

Other option is just hit all the buttons at the start, prepot strength (pots are cheap!), reck, avatar, charge/leap in, shield slam and you're done.