Are you tired of LFR? Are you in a guild that has inconsistent attendance or players who just come up short? Are you interested in playing with more experienced and serious minded players? Are you a skilled player with not so great gear who wants a chance to raid on a schedule and crush content? Are you an achievement whor3 who loves hard content and the thrill of doing stuff most guilds ignore? If you answered yes to any of the above questions..please continue reading.

Nepentheum, a Horde guild on Silvermoon is recruiting for late night raiding. Our raid times are 9pm PST - Midnight PST 3 nights/week. At the moment, we haven't yet set in stone which nights we will be raiding.

A short history on Nepentheum. Nepentheum began as a mission back in the early days of Wotlk. I started the guild with one vision: To compete for server firsts while still being in a non-elitist environment and have fun raiding. Well, I succeeded. Nepentheum quickly surged to become a top raid guild on silvermoon in a few short months. Within 5 months, we became the 2nd ranked 25man guild on the server and remained that rank for over a year. Toward the end of wrath, the guild dismantled through various tribulations relating to RL issues.

I am back to the carry the torch for MoP and look to be THE raiding guild once again on Silvermoon, only this time, we will focus on 10m content. Once upon a time, Nepentheum had 2 solid ten mans that farmed HM content. Do you like Glory of the Raider mounts and achievements? We are your guild. My plan is to eventually have 2 independent 10 man raids that farm present and upcoming content and push for server firsts.

Nepentheum is built on a guild first philosophy. We are of the mind that the sum is only as great as its parts. We strive and work cohesively as a guild towards our goals. Victory or Defeat, we rise/fall as a guild. We hold ourselves accountable for our actions, both in and out of raid. We are a very humourous bunch and often cuss/tell dirty jokes. We take raiding seriously while we're on the clock and often work towards perfecting our roles/class outside of raid. We discuss what works for us. Just because a website somewhere states that your optimum build/rotation is "this", it may not suit our raid composition or style of raiding.

We like to think we are open to our players and members. Have you ever been in a guild where you had a good idea and the RL/GM didn't wanna hear it or wouldn't utilize it because their ego got the better of them? That doesn't happen in Nepentheum. We often use our guild forums to discuss strategy and open up to everyone in the community for input. We rely on communication. We REQUIRE our players to have a working mic.

We REQUIRE our players to be at least 18 yrs of age. We are not babysitters and we will not hold your hand. You are expected to know your role and each boss fight. You are expected to adapt to any/all of the guild instructions while raiding. We are in a raid instance to kill bosses and have fun in a timely manner. We do not tolerate frequent afk'ers or players with intermittent interwebs.

We have an intricate ranking system that offers rewards as you rank up: an elaborate bank system with discounts appropriate to rank, a loot council style of loot distribution that is both fair and dignified, and most importantly we have a guildchat that people actually use. No more sitting in a guild where nobody says anything. We encourage our members to not only get along, but foster sound relationships. Many of our past members still play together in small groups to this day.

This is just the beginning. If you've managed to read this far, you clearly like what you see. I encourage you to Contact Soulibruss on Silvermoon. Our guild site is a work in progress at the moment. I'm sure it will once again become the pillar of foundation in which our guild builds unity and camaraderie. I look forward to hearing from players and wish you the best in your searches for a new home.

Souli/Nibb or reach me at MisterNibb#1605 on battletag