Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I'm expecting the Emerald Dream as the next expansion (perhaps hoping is a better choice of word)
    I thought the whole Emerald-Dream/Nightmare story was already handled in one of the books, prior to Malfurions return?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I thought the whole Emerald-Dream/Nightmare story was already handled in one of the books, prior to Malfurions return?
    They dropped a hint in the book that the nightmare is not completely gone. There is something about the Rift of Aln. Also Afrasiabi said after the book's release at some Blizzcon that they want us to go there eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool. I'd be interested in that.

If this means doing to Outland what they did to Azeroth in Cataclysm... no thanks. I'll pass.

Deleted
    it may not be an expansion but the burning legion will return as they are the main threat to live on azeroth and also Sargeras is the main baddy in the current lore

however i still believe the next expansion will be the emerald dream/queen azshara based.

just my opinion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by akrusLJ View Post
    it may not be an expansion but the burning legion will return as they are the main threat to live on azeroth and also Sargeras is the main baddy in the current lore

however i still believe the next expansion will be the emerald dream/queen azshara based.

just my opinion
    I think it's either Level 90-95 Azshara and 95-100 Legion or it's gonna be 90-100 Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    They deserve to be the "protagonist race" against the BL. Hopefully humans and orcs will keep a fair distance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    They deserve to be the "protagonist race" against the BL. Hopefully humans and orcs will keep a fair distance.
    Who is they?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Who is they?
    The guys the BL has been on a genocidal rampage to hunt down and exterminate these last few thousand years. Big blue guys. Hooved.

15+ Year Old Account
    And hopefully Blizz will give me Warlock Pandas, but we both know that isn't happening.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Only thing I can even come close to pairing with a Burning Legion expansion would be Wrathion's little speech and burning Azeroth modle.

Didn't Varian demand that Velen be summoned upon after Anduin was nearly killed by Garrosh in 5.1? That seems more likely what he was talking about.

The draenei definitely deserve to be the "protagonist race" against the Burning Legion, the orcs have plenty of reason to hate them as well. They shouldn't keep their distance.

I'm sure when Sargeras wakes up healed from whatever having his avatar killed did to him and decides to fuck with Azeroth again, we're going to see him and deal with him for more than one expansion.

And I don't see how you can seriously look at the Blizzplanet link I linked of all the Burning Legion/Sargeras clues and still not think the next expansion is going to be tied into the Burning Legion. Mists of Pandaria was a breather from all the chains and fire and lava, and once it's over, Blizzard will be keen to explore that aesthetic again with a renewed energy.

We know Turalyon is coming back as well, so of course the Legion will be connected with him most likely.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Then we'd all be doomed. We are way too few in numbers to even stand a chance.
    Imho even with all Azeroth combined I don't believe we'll ever get a cookie.

Remember: The Legion corrupts Worlds for more that 25000 years now. I'd imagine they could drown us all in insane numbers...

Deleted
    I'm about 90% certain that the next xpac will be the burning legion. There are just too many hints. We've got:

That Zolton guy heralding the return of Sargeras.
    Wrathion's vision of Azeroth being attacked by the Legion.
    Turalyon and Alleria being confirmed to return next xpac.
    Statements that both Belfs and Draenei will have a lot of new lore next expansion.
    Metzen "jokingly" stating that Sargeras will be in the next xpac.
    Next xpac being wow's 10th anniversary, so it makes sense that we'll be taking on WoW's signature villain.

Keep in mind that just because it's a legion expansion it doesn't mean we'll be killing Sargeras. They've said his influence will be felt long before he actually appears after all. I think that either Kil'jaeden or the Nathrezim council would be good as a final encounter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    The draenei definitely deserve to be the "protagonist race" against the Burning Legion, the orcs have plenty of reason to hate them as well. They shouldn't keep their distance.
    True enough. At the very least, they should be the main Alliance race with a stake in it; Horde-side has orcs and blood elves with a very bad track record with the Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Turalyon and Alleria being confirmed to return next xpac.
    When was this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haarvald View Post
    Considering that THIS expansion is only 2 months old you are worried about the NEXT one?
    Blizz did state they were already working on the next expansion even before MoP was released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    discussion initiated.
    /sigh

That points to ANYTHING to do with Draenei. Who knows, maybe they will communicate with Elune, or w/e.

Rather, what DOES point to Burning Legion expansion is 2 things- Wrathion's little skit, first time you meet with him, AND a Taiwanese blue post a long while back (couple months before 5.0 came out) stating that Doom Lord Kazzak might be returning as Doom Lord Kazzak: Herald of the Returning Legion, aka outdoor world boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    For all you know they might be aiming to make some Draenei themed underwear as sold by Jinx with a hole in the back for the tail.
    This made me laugh very hard. lol

Burning Legion - Burning Crusade.. 2 different shoes.
    BC had a lot of Draenei content. Naturally, for the same reason there was a lot of Belf content. Properly and best reflected by Scryer Tier, and Aldor Tier in Shatt.

Are Draenei neglected? Probably. But so are most other races, except for Orcs and Humans.
    Night Elfs are on the backburner now forever. They are basically in front of the Draenei at the waiting line.
    The changes and effects on the Night Elfs due to Cataclysm can hardly be called a progression. Shit.... we were waiting for Malfurions return for many years, and when he finally returned he was put in some quest spots to just stand around there, handing out quests, and/or keeping tornadoes in check.
    That's not story progression. That's half assed content integration about the arguably most powerful of all faction leaders.